Pheua Thai candidates told they will clear up drugs in Buriram

webfact

image.jpeg

The Bhumjaithai Party and its patriarch, Newin Chidchob, a former ally of Thaksin Shinawatra who was later accused of betraying him, are well-represented in the province.

The youngest daughter of Thaksin revealed during the Muang district rally that she had been informed to expect a cool reception at the Chidchob family stronghold. In fact, the opposite was true. 10,000 people, according to Phue Thai members, attended the event.

Paetongtarn began her speech by saying, “I was warned not to expect to see a large audience, yet I’m seeing a lot of people here.

“Pheu Thai has policies to fight poverty, and these measures have worked in the past. Only if the residents of Buri Ram support Pheu Thai will we be able to do it again, according to Paetongtarn.

Full story: https://bangkokone.news/pheua-thai-candidates-told-they-will-clear-up-drugs-in-buriram/

image.png

-- © Copyright BANGKOK ONE NEWS 2023-03-06

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Impossible promise....as long as the RTP is involved it can't be done... In my neighbourhood there is a boy who is caught several times for dealing and possession of drugs. Every time  the police ask money and he will not be charged..... last time it cost him 50k.... and he is free and start again....His girlfriend was the daughter of the head of the village, and when they came check the area the head of the village even dared to say there were no drugs in this area.... Just to say

• Like 1