Foreigner Found Dead With Slit Throat In Pattaya

webfact

Very Sad ! ... VERY Sad, .. 58 !  This man was No Where Near the end of his Life. ... 

But just off the cuff now, ? …. I do think that this one was Probably Genuine Suicide, ... Like the Blood, the Cops description of it, .... The Knife on the Floor, and the Fact that he has just Lost his Girlfriend,… Like it says that, He lost her !!! ... So she was Gone, ! ... So this puts her out of the Picture, in this case !  and probably no gain for her either ! … and the stated, Clearly no trace of a fight in the room, …. Like this was a youngish man, ( And a Noggie !) … So I do not think that he would have gone down without a Fight, in his case.

And only a week after the Other Case, of self-Throat slashing, with the much Older Finish Man. ( Norwegians and Fins are sort of Close neighbors you Know. ) ...

… So well he felt like Absolute <Deleted> and had Read about the Finish Guys sadness, … and supposed Suicide by Knife, and his own hand also ??? ... So ? A Copy Cat Suicide ! ? ? ... More Obviously than a Murder here I think. ?

... Like does anyone know if he Read about the other Supposed Suicide ? or Not ??? ... Like his Friends ? ??? ( Nothing you guys could have done though of course either Really. )

… Like We Foreigners should help each other to try to overcome this problem I think. … Though not being a social worker OR Health worker, well I would not know how to do it, other than by my usual Geographical Correct, the world is what the world is way. ! ?  …. Which really CAN, just gives us all, … no other Way Really, than to go on with it !!! ??? Right ??? ...

Like there IS no other way ! it is just Life and the world, ! ... So you just get on with it. ... ... Like the rocks and the Trees do. ( And the Animals and usually the Humans also ? ) ... ( Like some one is rude to you on AN ! ? (Or your Girl Friend Leaves you ? ...) ...So what do you do ? .... Consider the Situation, make some changes !!! and just get on with it !!! ??? )

... Like be in the News for being the one that is Bankrupted ? … Fleeced by a lot of bad Woman ? ??? … Cheated by the Right ? ... Or just Hopeless, and forced to Over Stay, ..  and being Deported !!! .... ( BUT Still with some Friends to write to about it ! ? )

… So, you are Not, ...  the one that Tops himself  ??? ... ???

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

he had recently broken up with his Thai girlfriend and since then was rather quiet and had said he wanted to die

it's an epidemic? a few days ago, we learned here about the suicide of a scandinavian (finnish) who would have killed himself, strangely enough, by the same method: cutting his throat. i don't know if there is a good method to kill oneself, but cutting one's throat is certainly not the first thought that comes to the mind of a desperate person who wants to end his life! so let me express my doubts about this second suicide, just as i did about the first one

• Like 2

3 hours ago, digger70 said:

What in Satans name is going on on in Los. 

Not Land Off Smiles anymore. Too many So called suicides.

Partner/WifeProblems,Money problems,Health problems etc. Very said.

It's no worse than before, there is just more news coverage than ever. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes I went to a Suicide Prevention Symposium in, better not say, Australia once, a small a fare, but well I was not there by accident right ? ... And I knew it ! ? ... ( After my Own disaster after the CV 19, US funded, China virus disaster, ... Like the Finish man that toped him self went through also, the CV 19 Disaster, so it seems I think ? ) ...

(Though I now think that he was Murdered by an assassin Hired by the wife I think, like I agree with those intelligent men, that are coming to this opinion. ?)

But well at the Community meeting, .... I was More Focused on the <Deleted> Irish Catholic <Deleted> who had all of the Government Money, ... OUR Tax Money !!!  ... Who was Pretending that it was His !!! ...

And having all of the CEO's of the Charity Organizations bleating, and putting their stories forward, as to why they should be getting some of it them selves !!! ... Right ? ( Can I say this ? )

... So well now I do have a mission !!! ... Right ??? .... To get all of those <Deleted> <Deleted's> and the <Deleted> Government Charity Thieves !!! .... ... For just being just Callous <Deleted's> ... and <Deleted's>

... So well I guess that you could consider the Community Discussion a success for me I guess ! ??? ... Right ??? Har Har ...

... Though well I must say that their organization, DID save me though, ... as well. ( In the end ! )

... Yes, the Real answers are BOOTS on the ground. ... Right. ... Like my Non Practicing, Bosnian Muslim Councilor. ... Some one who has been there !!! ... AND made it back !!! ...

Like he was Ostensibly a Drugs and Alcohol Councilor, though I thought that after escaping Bosnia as a 12 Year old refugee, during the war, ... He probably could have done very well, In Anger Management also, ... Like he was not in Prison any more either right !!!  - So well, Yes, 100 % Boots on the Ground, ... and well my Best ever councilor, ... Even though I really have only had one, ... Officially at least. ... 

... Like Suicide Prevention. ! ??? ... 

Like, ... "Improving Peoples lives" !!! ? !!! ... Well that is a good place to start, Right ? ... My Addition to the Community meeting.

... And there's gotta Be a lot of people around here, ... And in Puket ? BKK and Pattaya like that ??? Also, ... Just to start off with ! ? ... That could do this also I think, and maybe Improve their own Lives at the same time !!!

... Maybe This could be an angle that AN might like to add, to these stories of our Folang Community, Suicides ? ???

( Did anyone see what happened to the 74 Year old Brit that was alleged to have Jumped in to the River in Phitsinoluk, oh 6 Years ago maybe now ??? ... As the British Pound went down, so his pension did, and well His wife !!! DID NOT help him either by the sound of it ??? ... So well ? ... No news, so No charges against the Wife ? I supose, ... so probably Suicide ? or left that way ? ??? ...

74 !!! ... It must get hard to organize things around here ? ... When you get that Old ???  - ( Like 6 years from now for me and I CAN feel it coming on !!! )

Edited by Mark mark
  • Confused 3

13 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

It's no worse than before, there is just more news coverage than ever. 

It's just the Brave New World Right !!! ? ... and all of the Dictators are now taking advantage of their Opportunities also !!! Post CV 19.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, dj230 said:

Is this the same story from last week of a foreigner having his throat slit ? If not kind of odd having 2 similar cases 

Lots of odd foreigners in Thailand. 

It attracts ODD. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aussienam said:

Sad and horrific way to die. RIP to this troubled soul.  

I don't like to mention it but from watching, reading and listening to other accounts of farangs killing themselves over Thai 'girlfriends' here, many of those Thai women are that heartless and callous that they may well be back in a bar, on Thai Friendly within hours of their deaths. We are just their financial sources and love/affection is a ruse. Many many hoodwinked virtuous white knights here. 

Many foreign guys have never before run into such self-centredness and (dare I say it) narcissism, and this just goes to show what a devastating effect narcissists can have on peoples' lives. The realization that someone who you thought had some feelings for you, had absolutely no feelings for you, is awful.

Edited by Hervey Bay
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, aussienam said:

Sad and horrific way to die. RIP to this troubled soul.  

I don't like to mention it but from watching, reading and listening to other accounts of farangs killing themselves over Thai 'girlfriends' here, many of those Thai women are that heartless and callous that they may well be back in a bar, on Thai Friendly within hours of their deaths. We are just their financial sources and love/affection is a ruse. Many many hoodwinked virtuous white knights here. 

You know this as a fact and howndo you know it, you interviewed his girl friend

• Haha 2

Easy sex and falling in love in 30 minutes. The Thai creed of how to fleece a stupid foreigner.

From the bar girl to the college grad, you find it across the board in Thailand.

It is devastating for the guys that don't know the score. RIP dude.  

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

This way of killing oneself is edging out the frequent fliers.

Yes, not so many taking the Pattaya Express these days, just can't be bothered with all the stairs.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, edogthong said:

Slitting his own throat? Really? I mean, it possibly could happen but it's a very rare and unusual way of killing yourself. It almost seems as if the police are just being lazy here. This is highly suspect and should be investigated thoroughly.

I bet the CCTV in the corridors wasn't working at this time so the cops can't tell who went into the victim's room minutes prior to his death.  Money or the thai gf's bf ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moe666 said:

You know this as a fact and howndo you know it, you interviewed his girl friend

I did not state it was a fact.  I think you should re-read what I wrote and comprehend sentences better. I was generalizing on a trend of noted behaviour for many Thai women.  She may be the exception and yes, be upset, etc.  

7 hours ago, dj230 said:

Is this the same story from last week of a foreigner having his throat slit ? If not kind of odd having 2 similar cases 

Is it just me or does there seem to be an inordinate amount of males from Scandinavia (given low population of these countries) in Pattaya and following on from that ones that get into strife?

Edited by Startmeup

10 hours ago, Hervey Bay said:

Many foreign guys have never before run into such self-centredness and (dare I say it) narcissism, and this just goes to show what a devastating effect narcissists can have on peoples' lives. The realization that someone who you thought had some feelings for you, had absolutely no feelings for you, is awful.

So well ? What is the Answer ! ? ... Maybe just do not try to buy them in the first place. ... ???

14 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

So well ? What is the Answer ! ? ... Maybe just do not try to buy them in the first place. ... ???

Nope, it's not that simple. 

We are all wild animals. 

We have needs and wants. 

It's not that easy to avoid sharing some special time special with a pretty, a beautiful young lady talking nicely, touching you softly, smelling gorgeous, unless you are queer. 

All for a little bit of money. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dannyb123 said:

Something smells extremely fishy with these slit-throat suicides. Conveniently a cut and dry case, no police investigation required whatsoever. Who did he say he was suicidal to? Follow the money, is the girlfriend going to get property and/or money. Always follow the money

might be a new scam, times are getting tough, crypto bust, interest rates, thai baht dropping, soon global financial crisis