100,000 pages of evidence in 40 boxes - Big Joke prepares cases against 116 corrupt immigration men - offices named

webfact

Just now, NONG CHOK said:

To me it appears to be provinces close to borders where entry is so easy. It would be almost impossible to do it at either Bangkok airport where officials are under very heavy scrutiny.

DPM Prawit is their Supervisor?

12 minutes ago, transam said:

So you spout farangs who have had to use an agent are illegal immigrants, in your opinion.

Is that because you are 'alright Jack', or you think they are a threat to your Thai passport, or just a snob...?  :neus:

Spout? 

If you want to pretend you are legal and your agent just staple documents for 16,000 baht fee, feel free to delude yourself. Say it as it is man, and reread the OP is you are unsure what's going on. 

There is really no need for a personal attack, although I do understand you are under stress. I wish you the best, as I do my friends who are 'not legal'. I advised them months ago to fix their visas, but only one has listened, but he'll be able to sleep tonight. 

And I can say for the record I never bribed anyone in Korat they are nothing but professional. When I used the agent several years ago that was Bangkok immigration. Korat helped me fix everything the agent messed up and got all my paperwork legally done correctly. Took a lot of work too and they were very patient. And when I used the agent in Bangkok years ago I didn’t know he was bribing anyone and I think Korat immigration knew that when they started fixing everything in 2019 that’s why they helped me fix it and make everything legal. 

Edited by JimboB4

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Aren't most of these people unable to obtain a visa legally though?

Personally, one guy I advised had the money but thought the agent way was legal. Something to do with getting higher interest elsewhere. 

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Spout? 

If you want to pretend you are legal and your agent just staple documents for 16,000 baht fee, feel free to delude yourself. Say it as it is man, and reread the OP is you are unsure what's going on. 

There is really no need for a personal attack, although I do understand you are under stress. I wish you the best, as I do my friends who are 'not legal'. I advised them months ago to fix their visas, but only one has listened, but he'll be able to sleep tonight. 

Sunbeam, ol' Trans has never used an agent, yet, I just read the forum and post when I want too.

Let's clear something up, I know folk who have had to use an agent, and every one has a different reason for using one.

Yet you come on here spouting "illegal" when you haven't a clue the predicament a bloke might be in......:ermm:

OK, Jack.....

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Personally, one guy I advised had the money but thought the agent way was legal. Something to do with getting higher interest elsewhere. 

Its why I obtained the new LTR-P visa, could redirect my 800k, which was actually way more then that back out of the country to where its getting now a nice 4.6% intrest.

10 year visa was cheap, and yes I guess using BOI is sorta like using an agent, yet it is all above board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Can't see any ordinary people suffering here. IO's concerned will be redeployed and offices reorganised at most.

So they find officer Terdsak, Khon Kaen illegally gave a visa to Gunter, aged 68, Pattaya or Hank, aged 52, Koh Samui, or Boris, aged 36, Phuket. Do you think they are going to say, 'go ahead with your business Hank, Boris, and Gunther, we'll let you stay on this visa'? 

3 hours ago, pp00 said:

No years behind bars: firstly, it is a big misunderstanding and no wrongdoing to be found. Secondly, if any wrongdoing, it's the farangs who did it!

Beides that, they all need a huge payrise so they don't have to collect their salaries from farangs. Poor poor generals...

it wasn't farang it was chinese.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Its why I obtained the new LTR-P visa, could redirect my 800k, which was actually way more then that back out of the country to where its getting now a nice 4.6% intrest.

10 year visa was cheap, and yes I guess using BOI is sorta like using an agent, yet it is all above board.

Guy's like yourself should be worried,  there is no way that it is legal as you say, it is corrupt, at any time they could check your bank balance and evict you for a very long time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Polaky said:

Guy's like yourself should be worried,  there is no way that it is legal as you say, it is corrupt, at any time they could check your bank balance and evict you for a very long time.

I'm sure Ryan is 100% legal, nothing to worry about 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

We? 

What facts? 

I don't mind foreigners using agents, but I just say it straight and warn them about consequences. 

Of course I wouldn't grass my friends. 

All what dosh? 

If you use an agent, just admit it. 

No, I have never used an agent, sorry to disappoint you, I just stick up for the farangy's you slag off..................:intheclub:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Well there will be a lot of people who do not have the required amount of money for retirement or marriage visas in a tight spot. Please no replies saying they should have the money or they should go home. We do not know others situations. The point is their situation may now have become tenuous.

Problem is we are shooting in the dark here as we are not privy to the statistics of the number of foreigners applying for retirement of marriage visas who do not have the required funds. I am in the process of changing from an O-A Visa I came in on over a decade ago. Have used the monthly income method all this time. Switching to marriage to a Thai spouse. I have the 400K in the savings account for the current switch. Immigration visited the house yesterday. Chiang Mai, I have always used an agency simply as a matter of convenience.

35 minutes ago, Polaky said:

Your hilarious. You better do some research on the new LTR visas issued by the BOI.  Lists of requirements and proof needed can be found on the website, no fudging to be done or its denied. No paying until approved. 50k Thb for a 10 year visa.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1