100,000 pages of evidence in 40 boxes - Big Joke prepares cases against 116 corrupt immigration men - offices named

webfact

2 hours ago, proton said:

You cannot be a resident in a province you do not reside in, you are not entitled to an extension that is not from your registered address

Yeah lol I know we got that sorted out in 2019. Doing it correctly now I didn’t know back then. Korat helped me get everything sorted out legally. I finished sorting it out even last year when they found one more thing that I had to do. Because the agent also had skipped a step on my marriage certificate so last year I even had to go back to the embassy, and back to the MFA in Bangkok to correct it. But now everything is correct and legal and Korat helped me get it that way that’s why I know they are NOT crooks. And because they are very strict about doing everything exactly right. 

You see back then I didn’t know the agent was doing incorrectly and Korat knew that that’s why they helped me get it done the right way after they started fixing all that stuff back in 2018. 

Edited by JimboB4
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

We? 

What facts? 

I don't mind foreigners using agents, but I just say it straight and warn them about consequences. 

Of course I wouldn't grass my friends. 

All what dosh? 

If you use an agent, just admit it. 

It is within my personal knowledge that he does not use agent.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

If they did, almost the entire RTP would have been sacked and prosecuted by now. The whole cabinet, including Dear Leader, would have been fired and prosecuted. The list is endless, Thailand is corrupt to the core. These 116 corrupt immigration officers are just a tiny, tiny tip of the huge iceberg of corruption.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad they’re doing this now, but it’s going to be a very long and uphill battle to go after the bigger fish, higher up in the food chain. 

And bigger fish tend to have a much more dangerous bite.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jvs said:

Before everyone goes into panic mode,i don't believe they are going after

some one who used an agent because they did not have enough income.

It is more about Chinese mafia buying their way into Thailand.

The case will be active until some one really high up decides it gets too close and orders it shut down.

My fear is that they will come up with another income stream method and most likely target the majority that do follow the rules. What other 40 year old laws are laying dormant, remember the "report within 24 hrs of any travel from your base"     

3 hours ago, riclag said:

My province is mentioned here!

Sakon Nakhon!

We dont see many Chinese up here. Imop

Ive never used a agent or payed  corruption to get my extension .

But Im curious if they find wrongdoing with obtaining extensions involving falangs ,

what will happen to the falangs!

Castrated and dismembered...

Best thing Thailand can do is do same Philippines & Vietnam + Cambodia no limits on pension not everyone has US Social security amounts as Thai place in you as long as spending money in the country they dont care ! Cambodia has retirement visa over 55 no strings attached or how much your  pension is ! Philippines has 3 years tourist visa no strings attached Vietnam ok unlimited entry only issues are cost of monthly e'visas to and from Cambodia back Vn not cheap for visa round trip via visa run company approx $127 US ! where Philippines approx only = $30US Per month renewal inside country at local immigration office! May really rejuvenate Thai economy help Thai people Get rid of military jaunta it's destroyed Thailand since the coup bit by bit As if Covid did not do enough damage by tyrannical government world wide Thai have military dictatorship to deal with as well , crikey even communist country like Vietnam has gone as far as Thai military governance has Only problems Vietnam has not bought back 3 monthly visa that's there problems, however unlimited land entries  visa runs 

6 minutes ago, Mad mick said:

Best thing Thailand can do is do same Philippines & Vietnam + Cambodia no limits on pension not everyone has US Social security amounts as Thai place in you as long as spending money in the country they dont care ! Cambodia has retirement visa over 55 no strings attached or how much your  pension is ! Philippines has 3 years tourist visa no strings attached Vietnam ok unlimited entry only issues are cost of monthly e'visas to and from Cambodia back Vn not cheap for visa round trip via visa run company approx $127 US ! where Philippines approx only = $30US Per month renewal inside country at local immigration office! May really rejuvenate Thai economy help Thai people Get rid of military jaunta it's destroyed Thailand since the coup bit by bit As if Covid did not do enough damage by tyrannical government world wide Thai have military dictatorship to deal with as well , crikey even communist country like Vietnam has gone as far as Thai military governance has Only problems Vietnam has not bought back 3 monthly visa that's there problems, however unlimited land entries  visa runs 

Mad Mick , what has Vietnam , Cambodia ,Philippines or Laos, which you forgot to add,  have to do with the Thai Government ?

I see that there is no real meaning to anything in what you wish to make a statement on . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Pattaya 75% empty of retirees ...........................................all bar one uses an agent)

Thanks, and not just Pattaya. I know many ex-pats up north in Isaan who used Pattaya agents for their visa extensions. In fact we had local agents working in co-operation with Pattaya agents. At that time, Pattaya Immigration must have been one of the most corrupt in Thailand. Several years ago, I once used an agent in Chiang Mai who got my visa extension issued by Ayutthaya Immigration!! (The start of the 800,000 BS lark but not in a bank account for 6 months).