Thailand welcomes Russian refugees

webfact

1 hour ago, mikeymike100 said:

I didn't say there WASN'T a crackdown, I said I don't recall it!

Might do to read what people write before you post!

But thanks for the links which I did read.

The 2009 'crackdown' was about hotels etc reporting foreigners on their premises and Rohingyas on charges of involvement in an international human smuggling ring. so nothing to do with what I was referring to.

The 2017 crackdown was more on point, about illegal immigrants and over-stayers, but only in Phuket?

It was your "I dont recall the first one ?" which I responded to.  Please tell me where I wrote that you said there wasn't a crack down in my response.  To assist you I posted some links so that you could do some research before you posted regarding the subject and so that you were aware there had been.  It does amaze me that on some of the your posts I respond to you do write "I dont recall? It's like your stating you need help in recalling, and that is exactly what I did to assist you by posting the aforementioned links on the Crackdowns.  However, no matter how hard I do try and give you the material you always come back with a snide remark. So with that one can never have a rational debate with you as you always get seemingly offended.  With that being said, enjoy your day.

Here are the posts 

3 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Another crackdown, I don't recall the first one?

Not going to happen, Big Joke is concerned with Chinese Gray Businesses making billions of Baht?

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)
  3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

2009 crackdown as well as a 2017 crackdown, might do some research before you post.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, CANSIAM said:

.I'm sure if Immigration clamps down on corruption, most will have to leave at some point

I had to read and reread that. Still can't figure out if it is Russian corruption or Thai corruption being referred to there. From recent corruption reports I'm gonna guess Immigration police will have to leave. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, scubascuba3 said:

i see they are blaming sugar again which means children and adults will continue to get fatter

10 hours ago, bradiston said:

Russian what?  Refugees? Are you kidding?

Cowards Deserters should be sent to Siberia. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I had to read and reread that. Still can't figure out if it is Russian corruption or Thai corruption being referred to there. From recent corruption reports I'm gonna guess Immigration police will have to leave. 

I guess they ( Russians ) are staying in mass numbers then if brown bags continue to be open.....see how Big Joke handles it............ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Your sure trying to insinuate that Blackrock is fighting the war with Ukraine. They are not. They will be helping to rebuild the destroyed country.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/28/zelensky-blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-tout-deal-to-help-rebuild-ukraine/

you're

no i am saying that it is in blackrocks best interest for this war to drag out for as long as possible. after all they are a private company and generally looking to make as much money as possible. 

let's pretend for 1 minute that blackrock is good for the world.

you're sure trying to insinuate that blackrock is some angel lovey dovey puppy dog rainbow bright group hug sort of company. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Mywayboy said:

Cowards Deserters should be sent to Siberia. 

I believe they're accepting foreign nationals who wish to join in the battle, and aren't particularly picky. 

Here's your chance Billy Big <deleted>! Off the the Russian Front with you! 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mywayboy said:

COWARDS

Hardly that, there is nothing more stupid than fighting in a war. One rarely knows why its being fought, every country's propaganda covers up the truth, there is a special club that makes a lot of money out of it but soldiers can't join, afterwards you are either maimed and/or unemployed, your country is in debt and its citizens spend the next 30 years paying it off (but not if you are in the club, they make even more money). soldiers are just tools to be used but the most pathetic thing is that they are proud of it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, rabiedabruce said:

In the meantime Indonesia has banned any extension to their visas. Can't think why ..

Yes I believe I saw that news item at the same time. Indonesia obviously has concerns the way I hear they are taking over in Bali....Russians cannot extend their TR/Exempt entry here IIRC.

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:
It was your "I dont recall the first one ?" which I responded to.  Please tell me where I wrote that you said there wasn't a crack down in my response.  To assist you I posted some links so that you could do some research before you posted regarding the subject and so that you were aware there had been.  It does amaze me that on some of the your posts I respond to you do write "I dont recall? It's like your stating you need help in recalling, and that is exactly what I did to assist you by posting the aforementioned links on the Crackdowns.  However, no matter how hard I do try and give you the material you always come back with a snide remark. So with that one can never have a rational debate with you as you always get seemingly offended.  With that being said, enjoy your day.

Here are the posts 

3 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Another crackdown, I don't recall the first one?

Not going to happen, Big Joke is concerned with Chinese Gray Businesses making billions of Baht?

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)
  3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

2009 crackdown as well as a 2017 crackdown, might do some research before you post.

However you interpret my reply is up to you.

I did say thanks for the links and responded with my own comments.

I was not offended by what you said and i hope you took no offense!

Have a nice day!

• Thumbs Up 1