Thailand welcomes Russian refugees

webfact

1 hour ago, stoner said:

blackrock will make sure that doesn't happen. 

Your sure trying to insinuate that Blackrock is fighting the war with Ukraine. They are not. They will be helping to rebuild the destroyed country.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/28/zelensky-blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-tout-deal-to-help-rebuild-ukraine/

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Phuket, Pattaya, Europe. What's your point on a thraed about Thailand where this buying spree is pushing prices of condos and holiday villas, particularly in Phuket, sky high? 

His post is pure deflection 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Strangely written article,  almost like there is something missing 

Doesn't matter.  Just post a few incoherent words, call it "news", and people here will feverishly comment on it ... 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

Loss how?  financially?  NO.   Deaths?  Millions versus 58,000.  NO NO

Yes, we left.... OK, you "win".  Can you check to see how America did AFTER this "loss" and how strong they are now???????????????

Go to your village master and tell them you will gather some sticks to charge NYC.  lol

usa did well.. on the back of the supressed countries.. and holding the reserve currency.. and a few other points.. us was a great country .. but it lost its way

3 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

I sincerely doubt that any of these are in fear of being drafted to fight (and die) in Ukraine.  Residents of Moscow & St. Petersburg somehow aren't getting draft notifications.  Only the minority populations in far-away republics & oblasts are getting selected.

Besides, friends, relatives of Oligarchs, and powerful figures wouldn't have to sneak to Thailand and hang-out on public beaches.

"Connected" Russians live in London, party in Berlin and  access private beaches in Monaco.

How is it hanging out on the private beaches in Monaco HALF the year from late October to late April??? They are in Phuket and other hot spots buddy. Get real. 

41 minutes ago, BananaStrong said:

How do you know all these names?   I've never heard of such ridiculous stuff.

Why are you following these trends so closely???????????????? lol

Obviously a Tic Tok FANATIC!! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

Surprise: They work online. A lot of them are actually working for their regular Russian employers. During the pandemic online work became the norm.

That’s me. I’m a Russian front line soldier and very happy/relieved to be working on line from Soi Bangla!  ???? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Will there be another crackdown in Phuket and Pattaya on ILLEGAL visa extensions (ED visas and other NON-O visa extensions including those based on Retirement, Volunteer, etc.)? I wish there were, and this corruption scheme eradicated in Thailand.

If there was a such crackdown there would be some collateral damage for the ANF members, esp the savvy "investors" which get "high returns" on 800k baht.

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, robertson468 said:

I believe that the first Nationaliity that should be offered Refugee Status are the Ukranians.  They did not initiate the War and are fighting hard for their Sovereinty against the Russian Invaders.  Thailand has sadly go it wrong again!

Thailand is not a good country for refugees, there is no welfare system to be abused. I think the Myanmar refugees close to their border are having pretty hard times here. Many of the world refugees want to end up in a country like Germany.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Will there be another crackdown in Phuket and Pattaya on ILLEGAL visa extensions (ED visas and other NON-O visa extensions including those based on Retirement, Volunteer, etc.)? I wish there were, and this corruption scheme eradicated in Thailand.

I think Big Joke is too busy with the Chinese Triad gangs and Gray businesses?????

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

I too would have preferred to lay on a far away sunny beach then being a cannon fodder on Putin's Ukrainian battlefields.

It's the Ukrainians who are cannon fodder in this US proxy war and yes, they are here too, having a dust up in Patong. You overly fond of corporate media?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1