Watch the moment a Russian jet hits a US drone over the Black Sea, in footage just released by US military

Social Media

49 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

But they are exactly what they seem to be, and play out exactly as I expect.   Sod so many others can't think for themselves and believe what they are told.

Past 3 yrs have proved that, along with basically every military conflict story they are fed, since  WWII.

Ignorance is Bliss ... great for the savvy investor.   

Think outside the box, and you get to retire 20 yrs earlier than most.  If not a LPOS, having too much fun, then maybe 30-40 yrs earlier than most ????

Sad to see others who believe they are independent rational thinkers but in fact are only following their own ideological prejudices.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Sad to see others who believe they are independent rational thinkers but in fact are only following their own ideological prejudices.

And the non independent rational thinkers mentality is exactly why I retired early.   Keep believing what they tell you.

BTW ... Thank you

Edited by KhunLA

10 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Good to see that as an indepdent thinker you subscribe wholeheartedly to the Russian version of events. A country that makes it a crime to call a war a war.

Did you ever heard or even think about a war without crime? There are even countries with no war and crime, meaning all countries which dont have war.

How many people deny their believe? You shall not kill. It is in any religion.

About Russia and (war) events, i have even a total different vision. Im not pro Russian but sure aswell not pro USA. And this event, just a stupid drone, I think is very questionably. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Did you ever heard or even think about a war without crime? There are even countries with no war and crime, meaning all countries which dont have war.

How many people deny their believe? You shall not kill. It is in any religion.

About Russia and (war) events, i have even a total different vision. Im not pro Russian but sure aswell not pro USA. And this event, just a stupid drone, I think is very questionably. 

I've heard of war crimes? But I don't think stating the obvious fact about what Russia is up to instead of calling it a special military operation is any rational person's idea of a war crime.

4 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Given that the Russians have openly said they are attempting to retrieve the drone, it looks like you disagree with them as well.

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Given that the Russians have openly said they are attempting to retrieve the drone, it looks like you disagree with them as well.

No , you got that thing down in tact, if it is interesting you get it.

I cant tell more of my vision to it publicly, it is prohibited.

Same as some time ago with Chinese balloons. You get it down and see what it has.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I guess that International Airspace is not so international any more. This is for the posters who

forget this little fact. The drone was in international airspace, and the Russian fighters had no business

hitting the drone. Just saying....