UK bank says the holder has to have a permanent address

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's the "I cannot tell a lie" fools promoting the burning of bridges.

Your government lies to you all the time, not matching their morality weakens you as a person.

I have ZERO problems with lying to liars.

Oddly enough the same "I cannot tell a lie" fools, have no problems lying to other expats and hookers in bars about their SAS past.

As a member of discriminated minorities I totally support this.

What is morally worse, to discriminate an innocent person because of his citizenship in order to support the pro-arms dealers narrative, or tell a lie to a bank in order to be able to conduct a legitimate business?

Edited by fdsa
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, fdsa said:

As a member of discriminated minorities I totally support this.

So do I but some get caught out like I did and I was not going to go back to the Rat hole of UK to do anything about it. 

On 3/25/2023 at 8:19 PM, In Full Agreement said:

Yeah, sure.

This forum is absolutely  stuffed with multi millionaires.

Pleaz tell us what you think translates to high net wealth.

High net worth to me means you and your offspring never “work” again you can live off interest dividends and proceeds of holdings. Maybe 25 million USD. 

Coutts Private bankers does not require that much if you are interested please ring them up. 

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Investment company where people hold investments, ISAs, Pension etc are verifying addresses, same as has been mentioned for some banks

and social security numbers is deeded for isas so they can check your domicile status 

15 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

and social security numbers is deeded for isas so they can check your domicile status 

This may be pedantic but UK uses a national Insurance Number - never known it called a social security number.

There is also a big difference between domicile and tax residency status so which do you mean..........