Top 22 places to eat in Pattaya !

Social Media

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So what's the point of recommending them to stranger?

To support and promote the places you like and ensure they remain in business. Although I accept if you do increase their customer count, likely prices will go up too. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 11:29 PM, Keeps said:

I don't tend to post negative or nasty reviews if I've stayed in a bit of a dive.

You seem to be quite the selfish and uncaring of other's suffering, type of person. 

The WHOLE reason for bad reviews is for other travellers (like yourself) being able to avoid nasty experiences after paying good money.

Perhaps if you had read reviews about the "dives" that you've stayed in, you could have had a better experience at a better place!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

You seem to be quite the selfish and uncaring of other's suffering, type of person. 

The WHOLE reason for bad reviews is for other travellers (like yourself) being able to avoid nasty experiences after paying good money.

Perhaps if you had read reviews about the "dives" that you've stayed in, you could have had a better experience at a better place!

Not at all. It is more from the point of view of not negatively affecting somebody's business and livelihood due to an issue that may have been important to me but not necessarily so to others. I personally view that as quite caring contrary to what you may think. 

You seem to be the type of person that would whinge and moan about the slightest minor issue that would not necessarily paint a true picture of the establishment in question. 

Edited by Keeps
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...

Pattaya ....i put it down to Corvid but no it hasn't improved, eaten far and wide here and yet to be impressed.... 

Certainly if you want something western avoid it in Pattaya....

Last night for instance....newish lovely looking place on the Beach Rd, 150B for a Chang small....then serves up fast food style frys...with a limited menu since im not a seafood man i ordered a burger, honestly the golden arches do a better job and im not into them either...

• Confused 1

There is an app called EATIGO here in Thailand, where you can get discounts of up to 50% at even five star hotels, which brings their prices down to a fast food level, for great food!

Edited by CanadaSam
  • Thumbs Up 1