Cheap Charlies discount card.....How does it work?

redwood1

Do any of you guys know how Cheap Charlies discount card works?....At the first part of this video ( @.42 ) this guy is talking about the card but I can not quite understand what he is saying....

Something about the card cost 200 baht and is good for 3 months...And breakfast is 89 baht with the card....And he mumbles something about specials too.....

What I dont get is this discound card good for all specials every day and would the price of all specals be 89 baht? or is this only good for a specal beakfast? which is the 89 baht breakfast?

Anyone know?

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1

I drink Guinness in Cheap Charlie’s, it was 199 baht but now 209 baht the cheapest elsewhere is 240 baht.

I have never tried the food but judging by the number of customers when I go around 4/5 o’clock it must be reasonably good.

I can’t see how if some one eats there regularly the owner is making money ?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I drink Guinness in Cheap Charlie’s, it was 199 baht but now 209 baht the cheapest elsewhere is 240 baht.

I have never tried the food but judging by the number of customers when I go around 4/5 o’clock it must be reasonably good.

I can’t see how if some one eats there regularly the owner is making money ?

Well even if you get a cheap meal, there is a tidy profit to be made on the drinks...Lets say the water is 30-35 baht....They paid just a few baht for that water.....

• Thumbs Up 1