You can take the girl out of the bar, but can you take the bar out of the girl?

Goat

Just now, BritManToo said:

I look much the same shape and size as I was 40 years back (183cm, 76Kg, 32" waist, full hair).

Letting yourself go is just a sign of disrespect for your partner.

Still cycle 25Km 2x a week.

Of course, you do, but with all that medication you take, who knows........????

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, proton said:

Looks. nice probably the brain of a goldfish with nothing in common with her customers, and has probably had hundreds through her, not a prospect for a successful marriage.

Well nobodies perfect! Bwahahah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I would say the exact opposite,

The weaker and more accommodating you are, the less they like you.

Selfish and thuggish is the way to attract women.

I see you're still a mug, just do what's right for you is the lesson you need to learn.

I was referring to my kids

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think his biggest problem is his definition of children.

Some people apparently need to label someone having sex with anyone under 18 as being the same as raping an 8 year old.

I don't condone either (although i think in most places 16 is legal), but I feel everyone has the right to have their actions represented fairly and accurately.

It's a shame the user cannot focus a little more on what has happened and less on what they think they can make it sound like happened in order to make accusations.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I received more than enough attention with my sexy young girlfriend some time ago. Did I care? No. Because I am sure most guys would be happy to be with a sexy girl. And obviously most women don't like competition.

Do you really think about what other people think or point at when you select the girl you want to go out with? If you really do that then, IMHO, grow some balls. 

687210749_HughHefnerposeswithParisHilton.png.e430a0efc19f4e1713c3df29fd634600.png

Hehe, hugh Hefner now, from David Bowie to all kind of other famous people and their girls appears often her. 

Hugh Hefner was a joke and an abuser! 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hugh Hefner was a joke and an abuser! 

I never met him. How about you?

I used that picture as an example of old guy with sexy girl. As far as I see it there are basically two groups of guys: 

a) Guys who like sexy girls and are not too shy to be seen with them.

b) Guys who like sexy girls but pretend they don't. Some of them repeated that often enough that they believe it themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I used that picture as an example of old guy with sexy girl. As far as I see it there are basically two groups of guys: 

b) Guys who like sexy girls but pretend they don't. Some of them repeated that often enough that they believe it themselves. 

Sexy girls, really? Who decide what a sexy girl is? Think about it, what is sexy? 

Never found a girl below 20 sexy since I was at that age myself. 

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think there's a fair few guys posting on this forum that don't have interest in women of any kind.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Don't you bad mouth the great man Hugh Hefner!

I'm speaking the truth as many do these days, and I'm sure my truth is not the popular one on this fora, but I can live with it.

The Emperor's New Clothes comes to mind

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I think there's a fair few guys posting on this forum that don't have interest in women of any kind.

Think about it, the sexy model and ideal of women, is in majority made by gay men.  The fashion industry created the opposite ideal of women what real men like, so who is talking about brainwashing? 

Quite shallow if you ask me

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

Once you turned 20 you never found any 19 year old girl sexually attractive?

Have to admit one of my longer relationships was with a 19 when I was 28. But she had the maturity and IQ very few could compare with. In my experience, very few so young girls do turn me on emotionally, nice to look at, thats all. When it comes to sex my preference is above 30 up to 50. Some of my greater experiences have been with olde women than me when I was younger, and I guess that was the trigger experience I wanted to repeat. 

How to evolve sexually? You need someone with experience to guide you, and also willing to do the extra with confidence and pleasure, not just because someone requires it. 

44 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Sexy girls, really? Who decide what a sexy girl is? Think about it, what is sexy? 

Never found a girl below 20 sexy since I was at that age myself. 

Obviously we all have different tastes. And it seems the beauty standards are different all over the world.

But let's stay in Thailand. Go in any bar and look which girls the guys pick first. Here is a hint: They don't choose first the old and ugly women. 

For me personally I don't find all girls below 20 sexy. Some are, some not. And the same is the true for girls over 20. Some are sexy, some not. But somewhere maybe above 30 there are only very few which I would call sexy.

46 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Think about it, the sexy model and ideal of women, is in majority made by gay men.  The fashion industry created the opposite ideal of women what real men like, so who is talking about brainwashing? 

Quite shallow if you ask me

As far as I know, not too many men like super thin fashion models.

Victoria's Secret Angles are pretty much according to the taste of many men - and they have little to do with ordinary fashion models.

Victorias-Secret-2015-Fashion-Show-Model

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Have to admit one of my longer relationships was with a 19 when I was 28. But she had the maturity and IQ very few could compare with. In my experience, very few so young girls do turn me on emotionally, nice to look at, thats all. When it comes to sex my preference is above 30 up to 50. Some of my greater experiences have been with olde women than me when I was younger, and I guess that was the trigger experience I wanted to repeat. 

How to evolve sexually? You need someone with experience to guide you, and also willing to do the extra with confidence and pleasure, not just because someone requires it. 

IMHO there is a big difference between sexy (looking) girls and girls or women who are sexually experienced. Of course, a girl with 20 is less experienced than a woman with 30. But there are few 30 year old women who look hot like their younger sisters. 

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

IMHO there is a big difference between sexy (looking) girls and girls or women who are sexually experienced. Of course, a girl with 20 is less experienced than a woman with 30. But there are few 30 year old women who look hot like their younger sisters. 

Again, thats your opinion and your fix that makes you going, but it will keep you in the bar forever, continuous searching, because no woman will be able to pleasure you in the long term

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

my UK wife was 16 when we met

You are real romantic type. Married your first girlfriend in the UK, then did it again in Thailand.

So lovely.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Obviously, a bar is a perfect playground for those who seek out younger girls, and much younger girls than themselves, because they are available for take out for little money, and no complications or consequences. If any, very few even if your gf/wife finds out who now is older, but is kind of locked in your grip, because she have no other options than stay or go back where she came from.

Thats why many thai wife accept it, or maybe even happy to se the  man go elsewhere out of good reasons, she doesnt need to perform for him to often if ever anymore.

Im happy where I am and also feel good about my choice of woman, and even her appearance changes by time, I will still love her, and I know she will become older, so do I, right? Why ruin a good life, a good woman calling out the women you love for ugly, and want to change her out? 

Its all in your brain, and sometimes brainwashing is a good thing to for good reasons.

I do see some mongers who have settled down with very ordinary looking prositutes. 

I always think to myself they really should have spent their money better.

• Sad 1