Young Korean Man Fakes His Own Abduction in Pattaya for Thai Girlfriend’s Expenses

snoop1130

I wonder if he devoted more than one minute to coming up with this plan. It would appear this is proof that the art of parenting is on the decline. Who raised this absolute fool? What a dunce. How did he think he was going to actually get away with this? 

The real question is why is this dummy so extremely emasculated? So what if she is hot and sexy. Who does this kind of thing for a woman? What a fool. He is doing no justice to his gender. A true half man. 

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

He didn't really think that one through to the end..

He just thought with the little head, not the big one.

Ah, the power of the pussy ????

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I wonder if he devoted more than one minute to coming up with this plan. It would appear this is proof that the art of parenting is on the decline. Who raised this absolute fool? What a dunce. How did he think he was going to actually get away with this? 

The real question is why is this dummy so extremely emasculated? So what if she is hot and sexy. Who does this kind of thing for a woman? What a fool. He is doing no justice to his gender. A true half man. 

Yeah, another of those man boys the world is propagating.

In my day, we'd have been able to go off grid for weeks if not more likely months and in truth, I reckon if we'd wanted to simple disappear they would never have found us.

As digitised and tracked as we are today, I still think I could drop totally off radar and if required, reappear under a new ID without very much trouble and a modicum of planning.

• Thanks 1