Nearly half of Americans think Trump should suspend 2024 campaign after indictment: poll

Social Media

9 minutes ago, 2009 said:

No, that's not what I said.

I said it's unethical for Biden to use the law/constitution to stop someone becoming president.

That's not his job. It's the job of the voters. It's called democracy.

Rather that legally messing around an election, which - correct me if I'm wrong - is what he said.

That is a big reason I.M.O. why Biden needed to withdraw from Afghanistan , he can hardly lecture them about democracy whilst getting his opponents jailed 

Edited by Mac Mickmanus
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The article said 48% thought he should suspend his campaign. Nowhere did it say that 52% didn't. I think your 5 year old needs a new teacher.

Lots of English teachers here but, are there any maths teachers ?

What is the other half of the remainder of 48 % ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Given the mathematical ineptitude I've seen here from Trump supporters, it's no wonder that they can be suckered into believing that he won the election.

So, if 48 % of people think something , then that is more than the people who don't think it ? 

• Confused 1

The absurdity noises from the Maga cult is unbearable. Let the loser run if he get past the primaries. He is nothing but a fringe candidate for the 2024 election if he is the GOP candidate. 25% favorability polling rate is a dismal number to run for any election. 
https://www.salon.com/2023/04/11/dropping-like-a-rock-new-poll-shows-falling-into-fringe-candidate-territory-after-arrest/

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Kwaibill said:

To the Trumpophiles claiming, in his own words, a “ political witch hunt”, how do you explain the indictments coming from a jury of Trump’s peers?

It is a criminal indictment. “ If you can’t do the time don’t do the crime”.

Trump first came to my notice when he and his father were convicted of racist housing discrimination in the early 70s. No BS plea deals likely this time. around.

Well, they weren't convicted. They pleaded no contest to an administrative charge and had to pay a hefty fine. What happened was this. Some investigative agency sent white couples and black couples to rent units at Trump properties. They had the same financial information re jobs savings etc. The black couples were told no property was available. The white couples...well, I'll leave it to you to make a wild guess about what they were told.

• Thumbs Up 1