Nearly half of Americans think Trump should suspend 2024 campaign after indictment: poll

Social Media

6 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Thank you.

quote "The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that, in the past five months, at least 4,300 Chinese undocumented migrants have been apprehended crossing the southern border, which amounts to more than double the number for all of the previous year."

How many legal Chinese immigrants were there during the same period?

31 minutes ago, placeholder said:

No, you can't go through with it because the washington post list does not have the sort of statements that you claim it does. You've been caught out.

I have never mentioned the Washington post and I have never claimed that they have made any statements , you are lying about that 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have never mentioned the Washington post and I have never claimed that they have made any statements , you are lying about that 

Well I assumed that it was the post since 30,000 plus lies was invoked. And a lie is an intentional misstatement of fact.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2023 at 9:17 AM, 2009 said:

So, Trump runs for president, they indict him, and half the people think he should stop running. ????

Sad day for democracy. ????

I wonder if those people are democrats, by any chance?

Don't wonder for too long.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:13 PM, Colki said:

As a non american but member of this universe I have never witnessed such a destructive character on the international front. As I have little knowledge of internal american internal matters and policies other than the blatant mistruths and his atrocious vitriol that was certainly not becoming of any person holding that office

Seriously? I can think of a few other former presidents that IMO were more destructive on the international front.

If nothing else, Trump started no wars, and started the process to remove America from Afghanistan. Both good things IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2023 at 6:59 PM, billd766 said:

And I will keep repeating it.

How can you ignore and elect a congenital liar as POTUS?

The best way to change it is to jail him and ban him for life from trying again.

and I will keep repeating because he was seen as the better of the two realistic options that were given on election day.

I would have preferred Bernie to either of them, and I said it at the time, but he wasn't on the ballot.

If and when the US voters are given a choice of a good candidate, of either party or perhaps an independent, IMO they will vote FOR that person, rather than AGAINST a bad candidate.

In the US, voting for the POTUS isn't the same as voting for a party, so one can elect a president that isn't part of the house parties.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and I will keep repeating because he was seen as the better of the two realistic options that were given on election day.

I would have preferred Bernie to either of them, and I said it at the time, but he wasn't on the ballot.

Didn't you enthusiastically approve of Trump's choices for Supreme Court Justices? How do you reconcile that with supporting Bernie?

• Thumbs Up 1