Nearly half of Americans think Trump should suspend 2024 campaign after indictment: poll

Social Media

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Not to flog a dead election, but he never said to inject bleach. Read the transcript.  He did move quickly to stop air travel from China at the beginning, which was loudly decried as racist by prominent Democrats like Nancy Pelosi.  I also remember a certain President declaring, "if you get vaccinated, you won't catch Covid"...

He didn't. Tens of thousands of Chinese with green cards entered the US after he "stopped" air travel from China.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, vandeventer said:

Just how many Chinese have come up via the southern border with Biden and VP Harris doing nothing to stop the flow?

What did Trump do to stop the flow? Are they bringing covid? Are the Chinese sneaking across the border without visas in significant numbers? Link please, I don't buy it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Reminds me of Prayut and co. banishing the political opposition to Singapore on jumped up charges under the threat of jail time. 

It's really sad to see American politics stoop so low.

Reminiscent of a third world country. How the mighty have fallen.

Because in third world countries the elites aren't above the law?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Yes, the Biden administration has read their history well: Stalin, Kim Jong Un, Hitler, Hussain, as well as other dictators also jailed their political opponents.

Why can't they just leave it to the American people to decide? You know that thing called 'democracy'

Trump tried to outsource that to Ukraine.

• Thumbs Up 2

53 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Reminds me of Prayut and co. banishing the political opposition to Singapore on jumped up charges under the threat of jail time. 

It's really sad to see American politics stoop so low.

Reminiscent of a third world country. How the mighty have fallen.

You mean like Israel and South Korea?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, proton said:

So most people think he should still run and most of the others would actually vote for the worst President in history Biden.

Perhaps their only choice to stop the BigMac with a dodgy haircut and tan getting back in...????