French and UK pension

Hello folks just asking if anyone has an answer to this ..

I posted a little about it earlier but now after reading more not getting anywhere..

Ok I live permanently in Thailand ..I receive a pension from France and soon get my pension from UK in a few months time .I spoke to the guy at pensions about where I declare for tax on my pensions and told him get a small pension from France would that be taxed in UK ..he said it has nothing to do with them and would not need to declare it ..now on the other hand I've been told that I need to declare my UK pension along with anything else I might earn bank interest .ect I'm British I worked for a time in France but they are a bloody complicated lot when it comes to anything like this ..so do I have to declare UK pension in France ..even tho I don't live there how's this all work  any help appreciated folks ..

No, there is a double taxation treaty in force with a large number of countries and you don't pay tax on your French pension.

The pension guy whoever it was could have told you that as this is a long standing agreement, to my knowledge in force since 2008.

I am in the same boat albeit a few more counties than you.