BREAKING: A female net idol and a male Airforce cadet have been shot and killed

snoop1130

IMG_0568.jpegUpdate:

ASOKE BANGKOK: -- The police report stated that two people were found dead, namely: 

1. Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, son of Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, former army chief.

2. Ms. Supitcha Pridacharoen, net idol, the initial cause is likely to be caused by jealousy.  Between the gunpowder check and the closed circuit.

Source: Twitter

IMG_0567.jpegIMG_0566.jpegIMG_0565.jpegIMG_0564.jpeg

• Sad 8

Thai net idol and air force student found dead in Bangkok condo

The bodies of a Thai net idol known as “Gie” and a Thai airforce student were found inside a condo room in Bangkok, Thailand, this afternoon. Both were shot in the head, according to the police.

Lt. Gen. Thiti Saeng said that a friend of the deceased called officers from Makkasan Police Station to Gie’s condo room at the Asoke – Petchaburi intersection in Bangkok this afternoon, reports Sorayuth Suthassanachinda (Channel 3 TV)

— The Thaiger 2023-04-19

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

ChatGPT AI translate from Thai:

BANGKOK: --People close to 'Gigi', a celebrity net idol who died along with her boyfriend  In a condo room in the Asoke-Petch area  Giving information to the news team this morning that "Gigi" was regularly attacked until they broke up, then beaten and used to use a gun to the head, threaten and get back together again  In which the man told Nong Gigi that  will change yourself  and Nong Gigi trusts  On Songkran day, they went to play Songkran water together.  There was no arguing.  Until I learned that Gigi was shot and killed.

“I want to ask, why do you have to do Gigi?”

IMG_0578.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, george said:

1. Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, son of Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, former army chief.

IMG_0565.jpegIMG_0564.jpeg

How can the young guy shown in the above photos possibly be a "major general" in the Thai Army? And the two have the same name?

Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, son of Major General Somchai Chaiwanichaya, former army chief.

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Have to wonder...

--Did she somehow take him out, as she was being killed, or

--is this another one where the Thai male kills his wife or GF, and then shoots/kills himself to avoid the consequences.

This is what possibly may of happened.....

32 minutes ago, Pink Mist said:

Sad, may they both RIP and their killer be found and sentenced appropriately. If it was a jealousy killing then it should be easy to track the individual down.

It's a murder/suicide. So yeah, they tracked laughing boy down. 

1 minute ago, chalawaan said:

It's a murder/suicide. So yeah, they tracked laughing boy down. 

Can you share a link to show your post is correct and not supposition. So far I have not seen a source to cooberate what you posted.  All news is so far only just over an hour old. 2 casings were found and a gun is all the reports state.

UPDATE (Source: Channel 3 TV)

Translated by ChatGPT, (expect some grammar errors)

ASOK, BANGKOK: — The father of Gigi knows that the daughter and the perpetrator used to be in a relationship and broke up 2 months ago. 'Gigi' told her sister that she was attacked by a man.  

Therefore moving to the condo to escape  And the father wondered how the perpetrator could possess a firearm at just 18 years old.

Nong Gigi's father asked why the perpetrator  'Nat Phumiphat' is why he has a violent firearm to use with him.

On April 19, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. at the Makkasan Police Station, the father of 'Gigi', a famous net idol.  traveling to follow up on the case  before telling reporters that  know that the daughter and the perpetrator  They had been in a relationship and had broken up.  When there was a fight, until 2 months ago, 'Gigi' told her sister that  abused by male  Therefore moving the condo to escape  come to rent at the said condo, 20,000 baht per month.

Most recently, I talked on the phone with my child on the evening of April 17, 2023. They made an appointment to pay for the room for the child and came to see the child, but later could not contact the child.

In the past, you never told me about your problems.  What's the problem with this guy?  Most of the children will talk to their mother.  because he and his mother had separated  In which he had doubts that  Why did he have such a violent firearm on him?  And another thing is why this man can go up to his daughter's room.  Even after moving away  and boarding room  must have password.

A close friend of Gigi said after no one could contact Gigi.  normally never like this  or disappeared for a long time like this  therefore took the mother to see the crime scene room  Because I know the room code because I go to see each other regularly  The last time we met before Songkran, we were still chatting.  In which Gigi once told me that  Last year, he had been attacked.

There are bruises on the body.  Later, men have better habits than before.  But no one expected that this would happen.

For the perpetrator, Nat Phumiphat Chaiwanichaya, 18 years old, Army Corps, the second year military prep president, is the son of Gen. Somchai Chaiwanichaya, a former electoral commissioner.  from an outsider who was convened by the SEC meeting to remove from office  due to lack of qualifications

— from Sorayut FB page 2023-04-19

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pink Mist said:

Can you share a link to show your post is correct and not supposition. So far I have not seen a source to cooberate what you posted.  All news is so far only just over an hour old. 2 casings were found and a gun is all the reports state.

Already done. 

• Thumbs Up 1