BREAKING: A female net idol and a male Airforce cadet have been shot and killed

snoop1130

55 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Strange that he and his father’s rank and name are identical in spite of him being only a cadet.

I immediately picked up on this as well. How is a kid a major general and as you state - a cadet!!!

I just loathe unearned power and money. Just turns my stomach

38 minutes ago, Pink Mist said:

Can you share a link to show your post is correct and not supposition. So far I have not seen a source to cooberate what you posted.  All news is so far only just over an hour old. 2 casings were found and a gun is all the reports state.

My friend knew her very well. They spoke recently at a fashion shoot the girl told my friend that he was her first love and often beat her and put his gun to her head. He was insanely jealous. It’s apparently common knowledge in her friend circle. My friend advised her to leave him. She said she was scared to do so but reasoned that he loves me too much to kill me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

For the non-military immersed here, where are you getting that info from regard his decorations?  Something in one of the photos?

Yes, he's wearing four ribbons on his Airforce Cadet uniform. These are, in UK military called "commemoratives" The British sovereign issued just three and the Coronation medal, during her epic reign, these are to recognise service to the crown, but chiefly to commemorate Her Majesties Jubilee events. 

As the kids decorations are also worn by long serving adults in Thailand, and he has FOUR; ex-servicemen from other nations on here can draw their own conclusions as to the value of decorating a high school aged person in peacetime. 

Edited by chalawaan
Fact checking
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

You're expressing condolences for the alleged domestic abuser who allegedly just shot and killed his GF....

And at the same time, make no mention of her whatsoever?  Did you lose the plot?

well we don't actually know who killed who at this point, so I'll take it as two young people taken out far too early in life. Now if he is the murderer then that's different ....   everyone can speculate at this stage,  but lets see what the police investigation reveals. 

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

if that's the case ... very twisted crazy individual.

who you just expressed heartfelt condolences for...

For the perpetrator, Nat Phumiphat Chaiwanichaya, 18 years old, Army Corps, the second year military prep president, is the son of Gen. Somchai Chaiwanichaya, a former electoral commissioner.  from an outsider who was convened by the SEC meeting to remove from office  due to lack of qualifications

— from Sorayut FB page 2023-04-19

Note the use of the translated term "perpetrator" as regards the cadet guy.

And before the murder:

On April 19, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. at the Makkasan Police Station, the father of 'Gigi', a famous net idol.  traveling to follow up on the case  before telling reporters that  know that the daughter and the perpetrator  They had been in a relationship and had broken up.  When there was a fight, until 2 months ago, 'Gigi' told her sister that  abused by male

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And to think... the same guy could have been a future leader in the Thai military...with family heritage connections and all.... ????

Looks like he was preparing for the part...

IMG_0569.jpeg

Doggy is scared to hell.....

• Haha 1

From Thai journalist Sorayuth's FB page an hour or so ago (via Google Translate):

"'Little Gee's sister' said that her sister used to vent to her. first date been abused often Ever put a gun to your head until we broke up and get back together again But this relationship Never knew there was such behavior again.

Due to the incident, Ms. Supitcha Preedacharoen or Gigi, 20 years old, net idol and influencer The famous was shot dead in a condo in the Asoke area, along with 19-year-old Major Phumiphat Chaiwanichaya, a second-year military preparatory student who was the son of Gen. Somchai Chaiwanichaya, a former assistant to the Army Commander-in-Chief. Both of which were shot in the head by a firearm. The officer found one automatic firearm."

https://www.facebook.com/sorrayuth9115/posts/pfbid023A59pASdes85zUX52XrENNJpKzpGe2up2usoe5PxPvHdbgYjGg5ZJBogEZwcZEiCl

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

5 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Sadly another thai woman that got involved with immature thai men 

You know the old geezers have to leave some Thai women for the young guys.

Nice try though 

• Confused 4