Federal prosecutors have considered four charges against Hunter Biden

onthedarkside

23 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Benghazi, Hunter Biden's laptop, Soros etc. MAGA dog whistles the Fox Goebbels-wannabes use to rile up the base, thereby increasing viewership/income.

Murdoch has made billions out of dividing a country and thereby creating an atmosphere were people get hurt and killed.

In a fairer universe Rupert "Sauron" Murdoch would be jailed for life.

So in your universe telling the truth=dividing the nation.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

So if they were telling the truth why did they agree to pay 787.5 mil. $ to Dominion?

Game, set, match........:coffee1:

You made reference to the laptop story being a lie. But, you knew that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

So far no evidence that Hunter's laptop is proof of anything or that its contents have been verified as anything other than Russian misinformation. I'd wait for the indictments before making presumptions of guilt or fact. Benghazi was a 3 year fishing expedition led by a zealot which proved nothing at all just as Hunter's laptop conspiracy theory investigation is led by a zealot who has been likewise proven to have lied.

So, just keep moving the bar.  I don't care what happens to hb, but it is good for a laugh. This crack smoking, cheese snorting loser is a crack up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, just keep moving the bar.  I don't care what happens to hb, but it is good for a laugh. This crack smoking, cheese snorting loser is a crack up.

Your posts reveal something far more sinister, ugly, nasty and despicable, and claiming "indifference" does not provide you with any teflon.

I wouldn't even give you a participation medal for that weak post.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

So, speaking the truth is now wrong. Let's not talk about joe's son. He poked his dead brother's wife, recently the kid he had with a stripper is not allowed to have the biden name. All common knowledge.

"Not allowed"? Post a link proving that or it's not the truth that you insist it is.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

"Not allowed"? Post a link proving that or it's not the truth that you insist it is.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/14/hunter-biden-asks-court-to-stop-love-child-from-taking-his-sullied-surname/

https://www.businessinsider.com/hunter-biden-stop-daughter-taking-surname-2023-1

But, you already knew the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I didn't but they weren't married so it would be extraordinary. I don't see the reason for outrage here.

Edited by ozimoron

17 hours ago, Tug said:

They are desperately fishing it’s all they have is the hope of a smear obviously the Republican (trump) party has no agenda,solutions or ideas only slander and division heck lots of folks think they are trying to start a civil war 

They must be very frustrated. 5 years of investigation by a Trump appointee, who had acess to all information, including bank transfers and Hunter's laptop content. It finally comes up with peanuts, such as late tax filling or buying a gun.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, candide said:

They must be very frustrated. 5 years of investigation by a Trump appointee, who had access to all information, including bank transfers and Hunter's laptop content. It finally comes up with peanuts, such as late tax filling or buying a gun.

And the saddest thing is that there are posters on here who truly believe that they know more than the investigators who have been working the case from the beginning.

• Like 2