Transwoman fined for dancing naked on Bang Saen Beach

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Credible science?  Don't think so.

He's a Princeton Professor and you imagine that his work is not peer reviewed and that he is alone among academics in the world taking this stance?

You don't like it. I don't care either way. The difference is just one of tolerance or lack thereof.  I like science.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

He's a Princeton Professor and you imagine that his work is not peer reviewed and that he is alone among academics in the world taking this stance?

Just because he reaches at a university and is not alone in his view does not make him "credible science"!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Liverpool Lou said:

Just because he reaches at a university and is not alone in his view does not make him "credible science"!

Sure, but if I was a betting man I pout my money on his research being peer reviewed. Universities tend to do that. Oh wait, they always do.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You don't like it. I don't care either way. The difference is just one of tolerance or lack thereof.  I like science.

No, you have no respect for women.............:ermm:

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Sure, but if I was a betting man I pout my money on his research being peer reviewed. Universities tend to do that. Oh wait, they always do.

I bet you bought an MG...................????

• Haha 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

I have huge respect for science.

Oh no you don't, you are just mixed up with what a woman is and a the woman's differences during their life being a woman.............????

You tell me what menstruation and menopause is, NOW..............?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Keep Right said:

Oh my, we must of hit a nerve with you. What kind of pronoun would you like?

Mr. Straight would be accurate. I'm not a team player or a an intolerant bigot.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

The rest of the world meaning other than the angry old white bigots complaining about using non insulting terminology to describe transgenders. I don't mean other countries.

Perhaps you need to be more clear, we're not  mind readers.

• Thumbs Up 1

A baiting post as well as a reply has been removed.  Stay on topic and quit antagonizing each other.  Please review the forum rules.

10. You will not post troll messages. Trolling is the act of purposefully antagonizing forum members by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other members into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

22 hours ago, proton said:

Do we have to call ladyboys trans women now then?

NO! We live in Thailand and do not need to start using the 'Western' attempts to identify the people who have decided they were born with the wrong sex organs.

• Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, Denim said:

I thought it was their breasts and vagina ? So confusing these days. Hard to keep up with the trends.

That's why we just keep using what worked for a 1000 years.  Lady-boy... His...  There is only one person.

22 minutes ago, KannikaP said:
23 hours ago, bignok said:

Transman is more accurate.

No, a transwoman is man to woman, and transman is vice versa, if that's how you like your Vice!

I can cope with seeing a transwoman vagina, but I hope never to see a transman penis. ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

NO! We live in Thailand and do not need to start using the 'Western' attempts to identify the people who have decided they were born with the wrong sex organs.

You missed the point which is that you don't need to fall off the turnip truck when somebody else calls them something other than your favourite slur.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ozimoron said:
47 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yep, totally agree. 

Gender Should only be determined by chromosomes. 

Whereas in fact it's determined by genes.

Agree but what I'm saying is that there are so many fake genders these days we should remove the non genders and only determine who is who (male or female) by who has XX or XY chromosomes.

the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females. Females have two copies of the X chromosome, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

The level of trans intolerance on a thailand internet forum always blows my mind.

If you live here and have never been friends with a ladyboy you need to get out more.

Ironically referring to trans women as she/her has always seemd natural to me but they/them/third person pronouns make a lot less sense to me.

But i'm happy to let people pick whatever lane makes a them happy.

21 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Agree but what I'm saying is that there are so many fake genders these days we should remove the non genders and only determine who is who (male or female) by who has XX or XY chromosomes.

the sex chromosomes, differ between males and females. Females have two copies of the X chromosome, while males have one X and one Y chromosome.

It's not about the science for many here. It's about wanting to denigrate the few unlucky people who got dealt and bad hand and don't fit neatly into the binary concept of male and female. Science supports that and everything else is homophobia.

9 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

I have never read so many comments that shows that a lot of the members are not knowing what is going on in the transsexual world.... maybe a bit googling would give you some background and information

You're mistaken. We know what's going on, we just think it's nonsense.