US President Joe Biden announces 2024 presidential run

Social Media

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine citizens would be well informed. And imagine they would vote for competent people in the primaries. And then imagine there would be two or more competent people trying to become the country's leader arguing with facts and reasonable ideas for the future.

And all this applies to all over the world. 

When the internet world wide web started many of us had the hope that that will help that people are well informed to make good balanced decisions. And now... 

It did. The internet kept people informed about Trump's criminality and traitorous relationship with Putin so they voted the career senator in by a landslide. They chose competence by a wide margin. Thanks to the internet a record turnout was seen to vote.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Furioso said:

These next 16 months are going to be wild. I'm not affiliated with either party but it's quieter under the incompetent Biden. Trump is virtually another Hitler. DeSantis seems competent even though he's in Florida.

What a mess lol. 

"DeSantis seems competent even though he's in Florida."

Competent at what?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine citizens would be well informed. And imagine they would vote for competent people in the primaries. And then imagine there would be two or more competent people trying to become the country's leader arguing with facts and reasonable ideas for the future.

And all this applies to all over the world. 

When the internet world wide web started many of us had the hope that that will help that people are well informed to make good balanced decisions. And now... 

Sorry for laughing, but that was a long shot

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Imagine citizens would be well informed. And imagine they would vote for competent people in the primaries.

See that is the first wrong step in the mess & why it cannot be solved

We the people do not really choose who is on the primaries to begin with

The lobbyist & special high campaign contributors decide that thru funding of campaigns & slick ad's & BS rhetoric in media releases & speeches written for them

The primaries just like the general is a illusion to make the people think they have a choice at all.

The only way that could be true is if they add "None Of The Above" as a choice on the ballots

If none of the above wins as it surely will then they need to keep nominating until the people approve of the nomination

But no instead as always we choose between which is least terrible although we know in advance they all are unsuited to the task

It is just an illusion to divide the people into two sides & let the blame game continue thru eternity with nothing ever being

done or improved except for the usual war machine suppliers & big banks, special interest groups, lobbyist  etc

Edited by mania
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His party is against him, he has many health troubles and it shows. Who is pushing him to run again in 2024? The party? I don't think so. VP Harris? Maybe. The wife, good chance. Well it must be the whole crime family looking to make more money. Good Luck Joe as you will need it.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Keep Right said:

What is even more frightening is if ol sleepy Joe kicks the bucket and Harris assumes the Presidency.

Why?

I ask because as an "outside observer" I know little about her, so it is a genuine question.

I must assume that your fears are not based on the two indisputable facts that she is mixed race and female, so why is she so frightening?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Why?

I ask because as an "outside observer" I know little about her, so it is a genuine question.

I must assume that your fears are not based on the two indisputable facts that she is mixed race and female, so why is she so frightening?

Here is why:

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Why?

Because she is unserious, has little leadership experience, is obviously insecure, cannot speak, has little in the way of political skill, and so on.

Race and gender are irrelevant.  

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Tug said:

As many of my fellow Americans we wish Joe was a bit younger that beeing said why on earth would you say (the incompetent Biden) he’s made remarkable strides towards improving renewable energy the environment infrastructure drug prices attacking childhood poverty all within the framework of the constitution and our system under the slimmest of majority’s?I do agree with you about trump and his Minnie me DeSantis both are wannabe authoritarian types 

But maybe, if you asked him to explain 'Renewable energy', he might just point to his Zimmer frame?

I like the man, but given his age, I think he should have decided to retire after his first term. I can see how you'd like to cling to the office, and especially considering who the successor might be, but still, it's a disappointing decision.

Biden is a feeble old man, getting worse by the day. He will be lucky to be able to finish his first term. He is a puppet controlled by others who have some radical policies. Shame on his wife for even letting him run the first time. There is a very good reason he never has press conferences. Also I think the Hunter Biden laptop scandal could bring him down as the Congressional committee has so far found that 12 Bidens have received overseas money and you can be sure a good amount went to Old Joe. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1