Drug addict arrested for assaulting, raping his mother in Bangkok

webfact

image.jpeg

Photo via One 31

by Petch Petpail

Police arrested a violent drug addict at a condominium in Bangkok for assaulting and raping his mother over several years. The mother’s employer and the non-profit organisation Saimai Survive helped the victim seek justice.

The employer of the 69 year old reported the incident to Saimai Survive on Tuesday, April 25, and the organisation came to the aid of the victim which ultimately led to the arrest of the drug addict yesterday.

The victim revealed that she had two sons and her husband passed away ten years ago. Her eldest son, who was 45 years old, was married and lived with his family, while her youngest son, a 39 years old drug addict, lived with her at a condo in the Bang Khen district of Bangkok.

She revealed that she retired from the Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives and then worked with her employer at a restaurant near her condo. Her drug-addicted son did not work and always demand money from her. If she refused, he would attack her.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/drug-addict-arrested-for-assaulting-raping-his-mother-in-bangkok

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Her drug-addicted son did not work and always demand money from her. If she refused, he would attack her.

Should of asked for some help from external sources, this was always going to end badly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Interesting that the article fails to mention the drug(s) involved.

My best guess is that since they didn't mention cannabis it was yaba, which for some reason rarely gets mentioned outright.

Strange.

Well done Sherlock.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

My best guess is that since they didn't mention cannabis it was yaba, which for some reason rarely gets mentioned outright.

Strange.

The country will sleep peacefully now you have given you expert opinion as a drug analyst.

• Confused 2

18 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Well done Sherlock.

18 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

The country will sleep peacefully now you have given you expert opinion as a drug analyst.

Some people comment for the sake of sharing an opinion, but it doesn't mean that they are suggesting that they are the only person who thought of that thing, or that it makes them better than anyone else for coming to that conclusion.

I too thought yaba when reading the story, but due to the weird nature of crimes related to its users, rather than the non-mention of the drug, so the comment was somewhat interesting.  I certainly didn't get mad at the comment.

You might want to have a think about why you did get so angry.  Angry enough to post two separate replies to the same comment.  I don't think it's healthy, and I think you will be happier if you are able to relax a little more.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/28/2023 at 2:48 AM, bamnutsak said:

Strange.

Looking at the photo, my guess would be alcohol.

• Confused 1

On 4/28/2023 at 3:48 AM, bamnutsak said:

Strange.

Quite possibly that he took any drugs available and he didnt stick to one drug of choice 

On 4/28/2023 at 4:33 AM, webfact said:

Police arrested a violent drug addict at a condominium in Bangkok for assaulting and raping his mother

Let's hope someone hairy monsters make him their B*tch in prison and return the favor 3 or 4 times a day till they wear his hole out (and them some).