fine for TM30 3 days late (weekend)?

The need for a TM30 can depend on the Immigration Office.
I recently came back to Thailand on Visa Exempt, and after 25 days or so went to Ratchaburi Immigration for a 30day exemption, For that I presented the receipt for the TM 30 for my arrival in November.. I was told when doing that TM30, that next time I came back to Thailand that a new TM30 would not be needed as my address was linked to the Wifes Tabien Bahn..  The TM30 for my Nov arrival was submitted towards the end of december, Immigration wasnt concerned about it being "Late"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

One of the fields that needs to be filled in on that TM-30 form is your current type of Visa.  If they fill in Non Imm O, the IO TM-30 system will not overwrite the official address where you are residing in your province.  But if the Hotel/Guesthouse makes a mistake and fills in Tourist Visa or VisaExempt, the IO TM-30 system will overwrite your official address with the Hotel one as that has now become your 'last known address in Thailand'. 

Thanks. Good advice. I'm on Elite (PE), which I know has its own category on the TM30 system. I wonder if an Elite TM30 gets overwritten or not.....

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Every Thai Hotel/Guesthouse is required by Thai law to fill in a TM-30 to notify local Immigration that a foreigner is staying at their premises.  One of the fields that needs to be filled in on that TM-30 form is your current type of Visa.  If they fill in Non Imm O, the IO TM-30 system will not overwrite the official address where you are residing in your province.  But if the Hotel/Guesthouse makes a mistake and fills in Tourist Visa or VisaExempt, the IO TM-30 system will overwrite your official address with the Hotel one as that has now become your 'last known address in Thailand'. 

The visa field isn't even required to fill in, did you make this up yourself?

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:

The visa field isn't even required to fill in, did you make this up yourself?

Hi "Friendly" (?) Farang,

Attached a snap-shot of the header of the Excel-sheet with the data that need to filled in when making use of the IO TM-30 website to file a TM-30 notification.  Type of Visa needs to be filled in in column I.

Snip Fill-able Excel-sheet.JPG

Edited by Red Phoenix

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Hi "Friendly" (?) Farang,

Attached a snap-shot of the header of the Excel-sheet with the data that need to filled in when making use of the IO TM-30 website to file a TM-30 notification.  Type of Visa needs to be filled in in column I.

Snip Fill-able Excel-sheet.JPG

Most of these are optional, required fields are marked with a red * on their website. Visa type is optional.

2000134715_Screenshot2023-05-04171305.jpg.4d079db7e53b103632a397f1fe686bba.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1