As election draws near, dissolution rumors grow

webfact

Wow!

That would take some stones. And the blowback will be, quite frankly, unimaginable.

But holding a faux election is probably better than a coup.

Edited by bamnutsak

22 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

They are so stupid when they do this that they don't see it will be the same as what is happening in Myanmar... Good for the country, tourism and economy as they constantly say??? If they don't accept the vote of the public big problems occur... 

Option 1, you have no idea about Myanmar, option 2 you have no idea about Thailand, option 3 is 1 and 2 combined. Myanmar and Thailand are very different from each other in many ways. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 2

I have just a good chat with a Thai friend. Smart person. I told him about this dissolution rumour. He said good. The people will fight. The people want change. I know this is only one persons opinion but I reckon it's indicative of the majority of the population. His vote is going to MFP. He also said that any dissolution moves will come post election.

Edited by dinsdale
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I know this is only one persons opinion

just had lunch with my son. He mentioned just what your friend said.. He s 15 and said that next election will be his generations time, he knows nobody , including teachers who want Lung Tu to return.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Indeed. My daughter 13 is telling her mum not to vote Phue Thai. Vote Orange. Vote 31. My friend I mentioned above is in his late 40's. Same thing. Get rid of the old guard.

unfortunately my wife is a HUGE Prayut fan. this is causing a few problems between mother and son. Politics is a no go area in my house ????

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bigupandchill said:

Would the youngsters be as generous?

More so. They're all about progressive forward thinking and human rights!

Unless they're not and they just see these things as rhetorical tools to get the outcome they want.

????

• Like 1