Scoop: Tucker Carlson ready to torch Fox News

onthedarkside

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

THAT is why so many people here disparage him and pay attention- they are afraid of his reach in the media and hope to silence him.

I too am afraid of his reach in the media, but I have a much better reason for hoping he is silenced.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

A skid mark on the underpants of right wing media...

Glad to see the left has not lost its ability to rationally and logically discuss the merits of a particular issue. 

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Glad to see the left has not lost its ability to rationally and logically discuss the merits of a particular issue. 

I'm far from "left" actually - mind you I suppose we must be mindful that on the political spectrum currently prevalent in North American media Heinrich Himmler would be regarded by many as being a bit of a woolly headed liberal when it comes to social policies.

My view of Carlson is formed by a passing observation of the utter tripe he spews.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Well looks like they are giving it to that Kay lee Makannay broad remember her trump’s little blond liar a one week tryout not surprised in the least 

Yeah, "that broad".  Who was press secretary to a President. Graduate of Georgetown Unviversity  School of Foreign Services. Studied at Oxford.  Graduate of Harvard Law School.

That broad.

Are you for real?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, "that broad". 

Agree with you, she looks like she would be a good fit at Fox to replace Clarson. Not sure the demo will accept her though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayleigh_McEnany

McEnany has been closely associated with the Republican Party since she was in college. She was critical of the Obama presidency, and in 2012 posted several tweets questioning Barack Obama's birthplace, echoing the "birther" conspiracy theorist movement.[18] In 2012, McEnany tweeted about Obama's half-brother Malik Obama, who lives in Kenya: "How I Met Your Brother – Never mind, forgot he's still in that hut in Kenya".[3]

In 2017, she responded to claims it was hypocritical of Trump to visit his golf course while president by mistakenly claiming that Obama rushed off to a golf game after the 2002 beheading of Daniel Pearl. Obama was a state senator at the time of Pearl's murder. McEnany later apologized for the comment, noting that Obama went golfing after the 2014 murder of another journalist, James Foley, who was beheaded by ISIS in Syria. Obama, who was vacationing on Martha's Vineyard at the time, admitted that he should have "anticipated the optics" of golfing immediately after making a press statement on Foley's death.[19][20] On August 7, 2017, the Republican National Committee (RNC) appointed McEnany as its national spokesperson.[21][22] In 2017, as RNC spokeswoman, McEnany supported Trump amid a bipartisan backlash in response to his comments about a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in which he suggested that white supremacists and anti-racist counterprotesters shared blame for violence; in a tweet, McEnany wrote that the Republican Party supported Trump's "message of love and inclusiveness."[23]

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Agree with you, she looks like she would be a good fit at Fox to replace Clarson. Not sure the demo will accept her though.

You've got a point.  While Kayleigh certainly has street cred within MAGA world, i.e., prolific liar, she can never be as vile as Tucker was.  Tucker's most loyal fans are the hardcore white supremacist, incel types who are mostly guys.  Of course, there are quite a few female airheads in the MAGA movement, so she might appeal to them.    

Edited by Berkshire
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

she can never be as vile as Tucker was.

Yeah, Tucker is a far better actor than Ms. McEnany. I mean she tries, so I'd give her a participation medal, but she's not believable as an actor. And the Fox base will find her grating after a week or two. On the plus side she's got a better cackle than Carlson.