Vladimir Putin accuses "Western elites" of sowing "hatred and Russophobia" in annual Victory Day speech

57 minutes ago, Tug said:

There he goes again projecting no mr Putin you criminal thug personally and I suspect most folks would prefer to live in peace with free and open trade with Russia.It’s you and your policies that are creating the alliance against Russia.You are behaving exactly verbatim like Hitler and disgracing the Russian/ world’s victorious triumph over the Nazi 

What do you suggest we do? Even if Putin is bumped off, who's going to replace him? 

Russia is itching for confrontation and so is the West (supplying munitions to Ukraine is latent confirmation of that point). Don't get me wrong, I don't judge and not taking sides, I'm only looking at the bigger picture. 

I'd love to be able to predict the outcome of this special military operation, but I can't, and the possible outcome shouldn't be ignored.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

For someone who said they don't judge and are not taking sides, then proceeds to call it a special military operation, excuse my interpretation of your meaning.

However claiming your not taking sides says it all. Russia are clearly in the wrong.

I've forgotten about the rights and wrongs because it doesn't make any difference to what's coming.

Please peruse my posts with care as it's all there. 

• Confused 3