Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case

Scott

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Maybe read my post and your quotes again, slowly this time.

Why? I know what he said, what I said and what you said. 

That you are not able to put it all together does not surprise me. 

53 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why? I know what he said, what I said and what you said. 

That you are not able to put it all together does not surprise me. 

I think kindergarten doesn't teach this, but redoing lower primary for some reading lessons would be useful for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

I think kindergarten doesn't teach this, but redoing lower primary for some reading lessons would be useful for you.

I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say bounces off me and sticks to you. 

On 5/9/2023 at 2:40 PM, nglodnig said:

No comment from Melania - that must be a helluva gagging order he has on her.

She doesn't do that for a living anymore.  Or so it is said . . .

:whistling:

She does have an NFT business, or so they say.  That sucks in a different way.

• Haha 1

E. Jean Carroll jury is seeing 'there is something seriously wrong' with Trump: attorney

"When you see little clips of him, you kind of think you know, it's reality TV. He's silly, he's harmless, it's just nonsense and he just does his thing, he does his schtick. But when you see him up close and in person you start to realize there's something seriously wrong with him."

Edited by metisdead
14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

What does it say about someone who supports a defective person who has been found liable for a sexual assault, has 91 felony charges, settled with victims of a fake university for $25 million, says he can grab women by the pu*%y and get away with it, can't control himself in a courtroom, and loves Vladimir Putin?

What is wrong with you people?

Do you root for the villains in movies? Did something bad happen to you in your childhood?

Trump is an evil crazy mental case. Why are you in his cult?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

What does it say about someone who supports a defective person who has been found liable for a sexual assault, has 91 felony charges, settled with victims of a fake university for $25 million, says he can grab women by the pu*%y and get away with it, can't control himself in a courtroom, and loves Vladimir Putin?

What is wrong with you people?

Do you root for the villains in movies? Did something bad happen to you in your childhood?

Trump is an evil crazy mental case. Why are you in his cult?

He is very entertaining and fun to watch and listen to 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who else are you going to abuse and fight with and flex your muscle's with ?

With out Trump you would need to find another outlet for your aggression 

Don't you have more important things to do with your life than defend a worthless maniac?

I did just fine without Trump being around. The discussion used to be about the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. But Republicans soured on those quickly.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has been found liable for sexual assault.

How anyone can support a sex offender for political office is a mystery to me.

The jury verdict is under appeal. I do not support Donald J. Trump. I support the notion that no one -- whether in a criminal or civil case -- should have to deal with:

She: You raped me.

He: When did I rape you?

She: I don't know.

2024-01-21_05h42_53.png.b2fc0e6b282fd7b31af83fc26e108dce.png

https://www.aclu.org/wp-content/uploads/legal-documents/4156_ri_1978.pdf

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

The jury verdict is under appeal. I do not support Donald J. Trump. I support the notion that no one -- whether in a criminal or civil case -- should have to deal with:

She: You raped me.

He: When did I rape you?

She: I don't know.

2024-01-21_05h42_53.png.b2fc0e6b282fd7b31af83fc26e108dce.png

https://www.aclu.org/wp-content/uploads/legal-documents/4156_ri_1978.pdf

I agree, nobody in a trial, neither accused nor accuser should have to deal with you making stuff up.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Yes. Tough to prove the negative.

It’s easy enough for you to misrepresent testimony given to the court and ignore the fact that a jury found for the accuser.

Do you want to apply your hobby of legal analysis to the 900 year old common law process of trial by one’s peers and why it’s such a good idea to have juries listen to the testimony, hear the evidence and make a judgement based on their own life experience?

And for the record, Trump’s liberty is not at issue in this trial, while his use of his platform to defame Carroll, most recently in hours of continued ranting online against her, is a very good example of oppression.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

I have misrepresented nothing. The plaintiff said she cannot give a date that she was raped by Trump.

The jury verdict is in. An appeal can deal with a judge's decisions as to which evidence was allowed or disallowed for a jury to come to its decision.

Carroll's response to the appeal is due some time March.

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

If you don't understand what is a licensing deal, better not to defend Trump when he ghosted his buyers.

It happens a lot in Pattaya, somebody announces a condo development, someone sells the condos, once the money is in hand, they ghost the buyers. 

Do you approve of that business model?

So it's like using the Biden name in China and Ukraine? 

• Confused 5

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I have misrepresented nothing. The plaintiff said she cannot give a date that she was raped by Trump.

The jury verdict is in. An appeal can deal with a judge's decisions as to which evidence was allowed or disallowed for a jury to come to its decision.

Carroll's response to the appeal is due some time March.

In the meantime Trump continues to defame Carroll, and it is for Trump’s defamation that the court awarded Carroll the $ponddoolies.

His continual online rants, often going on for hours in the middle of the night, all admissible evidence of defamation.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

In the meantime Trump continues to defame Carroll, and it is for Trump’s defamation that the court awarded Carroll the $ponddoolies.

His continual online rants, often going on for hours in the middle of the night, all admissible evidence of defamation.

Trump is a jerk. But he insists he never met her and never raped her.

9 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Trump is a jerk. But he insists he never met her and never raped her.

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is that Trump can't control himself from disputing the jury decision. Which is a pretty good indicator he couldn't control himself with her 30 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is that Trump can't control himself from disputing the jury decision. Which is a pretty good indicator he couldn't control himself with her 30 years ago.

The appeal is a written document.