Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case

Scott

7 hours ago, mohlite said:

What do you know besides what you think are facts that the jury made the finding and ruled no rape occurred? Were you in some way involved in this trial and know something unique to the material facts in the civil trial that have not been published or otherwise available in an online search? I only know and can state what the jury findings are as documented in the jury verdict I attached previously. Where are your supporting docs proving your "We all know what Trump did" theory rant? You seem to think your are the information-knowledge guru that knows "something" about Trump that only you know which you should post here with some evidence to verify "what you think you know" but are unable to prove. Wish to share it here? 

OMG, you do go on, but it gives me more opportunity to share with you more detail about how Trump had already tarnished his own image.

As you 'only know the jury findings' here are my supporting documents for my comment 'we all know what Trump did', of which you are seemingly oblivious.

Jessica Leeds and Natasha Stoynoff, were witnesses at this trial and are two 'of the more than two dozen women who have publicly accused Trump of sexual misconduct'.

Possibly, I could list those two dozen for you, next time you come back.

All the witnesses who testified in Donald Trump’s rape trial - POLITICO

The 26 Women Who Have Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct (businessinsider.com)

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, mikebike said:

Because? The biblical creed that judgement should be limited by time, maybe? 😅😅😅😅

Because I think the whole thing is made up. Where has she been for forty years? It's not like Trump just popped up, he's been a public figure forever. Now the "victim" is a rich hero to the left. Motive? 

And he has not been found guilty, he was found liable in a civil suit, a much lower bar, so quit lying. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Because I think the whole thing is made up. Where has she been for forty years? It's not like Trump just popped up, he's been a public figure forever. Now the "victim" is a rich hero to the left. Motive? 

And he has not been found guilty, he was found liable in a civil suit, a much lower bar, so quit lying. 

What is your opinion of Trump's legal team?

• Agree 1

On 5/9/2023 at 7:18 PM, jerrymahoney said:

Donald Trump's attorney Joe Tacopina called the jury's decision in the civil trial Tuesday a "strange verdict," noting that the jury rejected the rape claim against his client.  

While the jury found that Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in 1996, sufficient to hold him liable for battery, the jury did not find that Carroll proved he raped her. 

Tacopina, speaking outside the Manhattan courthouse, said that they would "obviously" be appealing the verdict.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/e-jean-carroll-trump-trial-verdict-05-09-23/index.html

But, at least for me, it's Georgia on my Mind

so, what's your opinion of Trump's legal team?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What is your opinion of Trump's legal team?

I do not think that the use of the phrase "they and Trump are a bunch of clots or if you prefer c...s (insert a part of a woman's anatomy if you wish) to describe them is allowed on this site!

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

When the verdict came down on this case DT got in front of it and right-wing media ran with it.  "DT cleared of rape charge" was the announcement, no mention of the sexual abuse and defamation (guilty on both).  This happens fairly often, and it is working with the people who only get their news from Fox or other right-wing media.  It's not unusual for him to have a bad day in court and when he gets in front of the cameras he declares it a victory.  You have to wonder how he manages to keep track of his bs.

Most non leftists do not think the case had merit to start with. 

Yes, the vast right-wing media, that's a hoot. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I never said he had crappy lawyers, you just made that up. 

You do that a lot, just make things up. 

No, he asked you a question, never claimed you said that.

So does Trump have crappy lawyers in your opinion?

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Biden’s legal team?

Biden is not represented in any of Trump’s trials civil or criminal.

Another guy making things up. I never said he was. 

Why are you leftists always making things up? 

4 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Nice sunglasses3039.jpg.fb3d0f55b3239bff77356bb59e0b0249.jpg

There was an actress who did a satirical impersonation of Melania on US television for a while.  Miss Habba here kind of reminds me of her when she pouts.

lb1.jpg.8571f8e9a3238cdf3fe214fab374e8ba.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bendejo said:

There was an actress who did a satirical impersonation of Melania on US television for a while.  Miss Habba here kind of reminds me of her when she pouts.

I think Ms. Habba is there because she reminds her client, Mr. Trump, of his mentor, Roy Cohn.

24 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I think Ms. Habba is there because she reminds her client, Mr. Trump, of his mentor, Roy Cohn.

Could be. He's clearly not smart enough to see that Roy Cohn was a brilliant villain whereas Habiba comports herself more like a clueless thug. For Trump, attitude is everything.

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Another guy making things up. I never said he was. 

Why are you leftists always making things up? 

Oh so your ‘Biden’s legal team’ thing was just some random off topic whataboutary.

I’m glad you cleared that up for us.

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh so your ‘Biden’s legal team’ thing was just some random off topic whataboutary.

I’m glad you cleared that up for us.

Still making stuff up huh? You do a lot of that.

001.png.644fc0f89bdd7d81be101d94cd93a6ae.png002.png.053c5be6dcb78cc1fcccfa46e97defe1.png003.png.0043f8ea523f3a6a7c0c361584f6d5ec.png

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1