Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case

Scott

13 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump having dementia is a plus for his cult.

I suspect he might be much more skint than anyone outside the cabal is aware of, so doubling down on the insults, which doubles the damages (which is why this case is back in court), doesn't matter -- you can't get blood from a turnip.  He's living off his pleas for $$$, and his congregation is obliging.

When he does his begging fundraising he specifies that the $$$ be donated to one of his own entities, not the RNC.  As a result, the party ain't looking good financially

https://www.newsweek.com/multiple-state-republican-parties-going-broke-1858680

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That's the least of his problems. Ethics problems prevent the psychiatry assn from directly saying Trump is insane.

In a letter to President Obama in December (reported in the Huffington Post), three psychiatry professors asked for a ‘medical and neuropsychiatric’ evaluation of the then president-elect. This was followed by a welter of similar concerns including: a letter to the New York Times signed by 35 psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers; a petition on Change.org signed by more than 57,000 mental health professionals, and even a congressional proposal to have a White House psychiatrist.

The main diagnosis mentioned is ‘Narcissistic Personality Disorder’ from the DSM, the main manual of psychiatric classification in the US.

https://blogs.canterbury.ac.uk/discursive/saying-donald-trump-is-mentally-ill-is-unethical-inaccurate-and-unhelpful/

Most hilarious thing I've read in a month.

4 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Most hilarious thing I've read in a month.

Mental deterioration of a major presidential candidate is not hilarious.

Trump will find a way to avoid the presidential debates this time around.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Mental deterioration of a major presidential candidate is not hilarious.

Trump will find a way to avoid the presidential debates this time around.

That will be easy, because there is no way Biden would debate him.

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s get things in sequence.

Trump is not yet the Republican candidate.

He refuses to debate with the other Republican hopefuls.

There’s a very good reason why Trump is being kept away from the cameras, his brief showing yesterday staggering around a lift lobby like some lost vagrant gives a clue.

Lift lobby, ahahaa, Guess we have to tolerate foreigners chiming in on US politics.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let’s get things in sequence.

Trump is not yet the Republican candidate.

He refuses to debate with the other Republican hopefuls.

There’s a very good reason why Trump is being kept away from the cameras, his brief showing yesterday staggering around a lift lobby like some lost vagrant gives a clue.

Got it, thanks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Possibly, because Biden may be so far ahead in the polls by then.

I hope Biden's poll numbers improve, but there's not way he debates Trump, he can't. 

He'll play the he's a dictator/insurrectionist/hitler card to get out of it. 

• Confused 5

20 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What does that even mean, in the context of a presidential debate?

It means the Biden will not agree to debate Trump because he (Biden) will claim that to do so would legitimize Trump the dictator/insurrectionist/hitler as a candidate. 

• Confused 4

He has nothing to gain, and a lot to lose. 

You guys will take everything he says out of context and run five second clips that show him saying things he has not said. 

Why is Biden not debating RFK Jr. or Cornell West? 

Why is it his whole campaign it that Trump is a dictator and an insurrectionist?

I would love to see Biden debate Trump. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Meanwhile the Republicans are running a candidate selection and Trump is hiding.

Hiding?  He held his own town hall in Iowa that outdrew the Haley/DeSantis debate by 4.3 million to 2.6 million viewers.

https://apnews.com/article/cnn-debate-fox-news-town-hall-viewers-d5478967c2a1bac2ae3ed00139a1e494

At the same time, his rivals across town held what Politico is calling a dumpster fire...  I'm not sure he wanted to be part of that.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/01/11/trump-town-hall-republican-debate-takeaways-00134990

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I hope Biden's poll numbers improve, but there's not way he debates Trump, he can't. 

He'll play the he's a dictator/insurrectionist/hitler card to get out of it. 

55555 funniest post of the day.

Trump, your superhero, was too scared to debate within his own party and then tries to undermine those debates by doing interviews with a## lickers like Dodds, so he can try to like the bigman.

The blinkered zombies just buy into it.

• Like 2

A post in which the quoted content had been altered contravening our Forum Rules has been removed:

28. You will not make changes to messages quoted from other members posts, except for purposes of shortening the quoted post. Do not shorten any post in a way that alters the context of the original post. Do not change the formatting of the post you are quoting.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Look at both pictures. Notice how the Trump "photo" is blurry? It's actually a frame from a candid video where they went through frame by frame to get a shot of Trump at his absolute worst. 

Now look at the photo of Biden. He's posing, and they no doubt picked the best shot they had. 

It’s a frame from a news feed video, multiple reporters were present.

Trump showed up looking like he’d been dragged through a hedge backwards.

He’s a mess.

It’s common in folk losing their minds, they let the little stuff like hygiene and personal appearances go.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s a frame from a news feed video, multiple reporters were present.

Trump showed up looking like he’d been dragged through a hedge backwards.

He’s a mess.

It’s common in folk losing their minds, they let the little stuff like hygiene and personal appearances go.

You guys crack me up. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump was indeed lost yesterday.

I had to blow that pic up.

hobo_dt2.thumb.jpg.b7c2467731661433af749a2289d23107.jpg

Other than his golf pics, I don't think I've ever seen him without a tie.

The way his collar is unbuttoned is suspicious.  And yes, he looks like a homeless who stumbled in, the type the security will accost the moment he comes through the door.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1