Jury finds Donald Trump sexually abused E. Jean Carroll in civil case

Scott

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Don't you have more important things to do with your life than defend a worthless maniac?

I've heard people say they like him because he's honest.  Go figure.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, retarius said:

I've written before on another thread, that I don't see E Jean Carroll in the frame for being attended to by DJT. She is no looker now and wasn't when the incident was supposed to have occurred. These he said, she said cases are ridiculous. Juries need actual evidence, and some cases don't have them. When you have no evidence in a bodily harm or robbery, you don't being a prosecution. Selective justice, as in the US pursuit of Trump, is injustice.

At the very least, the jury should know what year it happened...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, retarius said:

I've written before on another thread, that I don't see E Jean Carroll in the frame for being attended to by DJT. She is no looker now and wasn't when the incident was supposed to have occurred. These he said, she said cases are ridiculous. Juries need actual evidence, and some cases don't have them. When you have no evidence in a bodily harm or robbery, you don't being a prosecution. Selective justice, as in the US pursuit of Trump, is injustice.

You need to go back to law school.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Doesn't matter.

What does matter is that Trump can't control himself from disputing the jury decision. Which is a pretty good indicator he couldn't control himself with her 30 years ago.

Its not a good indictor at all, its an absurd comparison and doesn't  make any sense at all

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And at the time, Trump was tall, arguably handsome, rich and famous and seemed to be doing okay with the ladies. 

Now this has-been writer is getting rich and famous after saying nothing for 30 years. 

So he should have appealed in stead of defaming.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, retarius said:

When presented with a photo of a younger E. Jean Carroll, Trump confused her with his second wife.

You need better talking points.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And at the time, Trump was tall, arguably handsome, rich and famous and seemed to be doing okay with the ladies. 

Now this has-been writer is getting rich and famous after saying nothing for 30 years. 

Before E. Jean Carroll's name became tied irrevocably to Donald Trump's, she was a trailblazer in New York City's elite literary circles. Before that, she was an advice columnist who appeared on TV.  But before all that, she was a Hoosier — a cheerleading beauty queen from Fort Wayne who graduated from Indiana University in the 1960s.

What is it with you guys recycling tired old talking points?

Trump has been found liable for sexual assault. The question is whether Trump can control himself from further defamation.

0321e52c-7239-4e6c-a5ef-e88a7b02d44b-Carroll.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Those are the claims made by her , its not a fact . 

Trumps reply was :

"I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book – that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The lady kept her clothes with Trump's DNA on them. Trump refused to provide a DNA sample to the court.

Trump offered to give a DNA sample, but the Judge rejected the offer 

Judge rejects Trump DNA offer in E Jean Carroll rape defamation case

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/15/trump-e-jean-carroll-defamation-lawsuit-dna

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Are you saying E Jean Carroll is better off now by being raped by Trump, just like African Americans are better off now by being slaves?

Edited by LosLobo
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Trump offered to give a DNA sample, but the Judge rejected the offer 

Judge rejects Trump DNA offer in E Jean Carroll rape defamation case

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/feb/15/trump-e-jean-carroll-defamation-lawsuit-dna

From that article:

Kaplan said lawyers for Trump and Carroll had more than three years to make DNA an issue in the case and both chose not to do so.

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Those are the claims made by her , its not a fact . 

Trumps reply was :

"I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book – that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

0321e52c-7239-4e6c-a5ef-e88a7b02d44b-Carroll.jpg

• Thanks 1

From that article:

Kaplan said lawyers for Trump and Carroll had more than three years to make DNA an issue in the case and both chose not to do so.

I know what's in the article !!!!

I have just read it and sent the link to you , there's really no need to send that info back to me 

• Confused 1

On 5/10/2023 at 2:25 AM, Scott said:

Trump should pay nearly $3 million in damages to Carroll for successfully proving her defamation claim against him, the jury found. 

It also found that Trump should pay about $2 million in damages for her civil battery claim, bringing the total to $5 million.

Thanks for reminding us that 3 + 2 = 5 !

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its quite possible that Trump met her at a party many years ago and dint remember her or didn't know who she was at the time 

It's possible that Trump is in such mental decline, he doesn't remember any of it.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, BenStark said:

She seems to enjoy herself quite well with the guy she claims raped her

The photo was from before the sexual assault.

You guys are pretty heartless. No wonder why you support Trump.

Do you remember Paula Jones? When she accused Bill Clinton, there was a lot of sympathy for her. 

• Thumbs Up 2

It's possible that Trump is in such mental decline, he doesn't remember any of it.

Can you remember all the people you've met in the last 30 years and all their names and jobs?

(This only applies of you go out regularly to parties and met numerous people)

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you remember all the people you've met in the last 30 years and all their names and jobs?

(This only applies of you go out regularly to parties and met numerous people)

No.

I do remember all the people I sexuallt assaulted: zero.

But my memory is better than Trump's, so maybe he forgot.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BenStark said:

She seems to enjoy herself quite well with the guy she claims raped her

When was that , the actual day it took 

place ? Was this law always on the books?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No.

I do remember all the people I sexuallt assaulted: zero.

But my memory is better than Trump's, so maybe he forgot.

If Trump did sexually assault her, you would expect him to remember it , but it nothing sexually happened between the two , he could quite easily have no recollection of ever meeting her 

• Agree 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

If Trump did sexually assault her, you would expect him to remember it , but it nothing sexually happened between the two , he could quite easily have no recollection of ever meeting her 

I don't know whether to go with Team Dementia or Team Trump Always Lies on this one.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1