I learn some thing new every day

I do feel sorry for people like this.  I guess they feel like they need to claim Black ownership of famous names from history due to feelings of inferiority.

It's like the episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Will pretends he is descended from African royalty because he cannot deal with the fact that he cannot find any record of his ancestors prior to slavery.

It must really suck to feel like this, but I don't think claiming people were Black is the right way to deal with it.

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

I do feel sorry for people like this.  I guess they feel like they need to claim Black ownership of famous names from history due to feelings of inferiority.

It's like the episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air where Will pretends he is descended from African royalty because he cannot deal with the fact that he cannot find any record of his ancestors prior to slavery.

It must really suck to feel like this, but I don't think claiming people were Black is the right way to deal with it.

I always thought people say "god did it" if they have no explanation. ???? 

2 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Technically a soup, less a curry. 

Wrong..Technically is a creamy Thai dish and literally ‘yum’ means ‘mixed’ and is known for the hot and sour flavor with plenty of fresh herbs and spices as curry. 

Edited by Tarteso

18 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Wrong..Technically is a creamy Thai dish and literally ‘yum’ means ‘mixed’ and is known for the hot and sour flavor with plenty of fresh herbs and spices as curry. 

Or a soup, in which it is.