Accomdation Wanted

I am shifting to Pattaya for 3 months begining of August and need a one bedroom apartment in a quiet area, it is for my wife and myself, we are a "Farang" couple who own our own properties at home and know how to look after a place.

I work offshore and will be absent for 50% of the time so the apartment must have good security, be close to transport, pool, pleasant surroundings (greenery for she who must be obeyed),  TV (UBC), and Internet would be nice.

I know there are any amount of web site listings available but offer the opportunity  to any TH.Visa viewers interested in considerate tenants.

I am shifting to Pattaya for 3 months begining of August and need a one bedroom apartment in a quiet area, it is for my wife and myself, we are a "Farang" couple who own our own properties at home and know how to look after a place.

I work offshore and will be absent for 50% of the time so the apartment must have good security, be close to transport, pool, pleasant surroundings (greenery for she who must be obeyed), TV (UBC), and Internet would be nice.

I know there are any amount of web site listings available but offer the opportunity to any TH.Visa viewers interested in considerate tenants.

Have you tried 'Prince Palace Hotel' at Bo-Be Tower ?

The hotel quoted a monthly rate for a single room at 18,000 THB without daily breakfast.,that was 2 yr. ago.

If you like to know more, go check with their website (google it).

Like you, I don't want to be bothered with all those utilities usage bills. It works fine with my short term stay between 4 to 10 weeks at a time in BK.

I work offshore and will be absent for 50% of the time so the apartment must have good security, be close to transport, pool, pleasant surroundings (greenery for she who must be obeyed), TV (UBC), and Internet would be nice.

I know there are any amount of web site listings available but offer the opportunity to any TH.Visa viewers interested in considerate tenants.

The hotel quoted a monthly rate for a single room at 18,000 THB without daily breakfast.,that was 2 yr. ago.

Like you, I don't want to be bothered with all those utilities usage bills. It works fine with my short term stay between 4 to 10 weeks at a time in BK.

Sorry, I went back to read your post again, it's a hotel in Pattaya that you're looking for. PP Hotel is in Bangkok. :o

Sorry, I went back to read your post again, it's a hotel in Pattaya that you're looking for. PP Hotel is in Bangkok. :o

Not a problem thanks for the reply :D

Hi there,

Greetings to you. Are you still on the loook out. I could be of help.

Thanks

J.J

Hi there,

Greetings to you. Are you still on the loook out. I could be of help.

Thanks

J.J

Hi JJ

Yes still looking so drop me a line

RichW

Hi RICHW,

I own 4 very nice studio apartments for rent. There is still 1 Studio available from August to October/Nov

studio_a.jpg

Well located 32 sqm Studio in View Talay 1B (Pattaya-Jomtien). 14th Floor. Central but quiet. Fully equipped Kitchen, ADSL, DVD, 29" Cable TV, Balcony overlooking the Ocean and Pattaya City. Modern, clean and airy. Well maintained, secure Building. Huge and nice Communal Pool.

For Thaivisa members Low season rate is only 10.000,- THB including ADSL. If you are still searching, please go to my homepage

For more information call Michael: 089 400 6503

Edited by tablewater