True I service

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

I totally agree. I’m gonna win this site. Had very few advertisements now every time on the bottom of my screen pops out ads. It gets very annoying. TIT

So use an ad blocker such as 'AdGuard'.

5 hours ago, Surasak said:

So use an ad blocker such as 'AdGuard'.

A lot of sites will refuse to work if there is a pup-up blokker.

Advertising seems to be a "pest" of these times and we will have to wait until the governments stand uo and forbid the use of collecting background information without your approval in the base that it is an infringement of your privacy rights.

Europe is already making such a law.

31 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

My experience is that I have never had a site block me for not allowing pop-ups, I occasionally have one that wants my add blocker turned off . So either I don’t visit the kind of sites you do or my blockers have better technology than yours.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Advertising seems to be a "pest" of these times and we will have to wait until the governments stand uo and forbid the use of collecting background information without your approval in the base that it is an infringement of your privacy rights.

Europe is already making such a law.

In which case there is nothing to stop you from disabling the adblocker for the sight you need to use.

Yes, I accept that  an invasion of privacy is more than an inconvenience, unfortunately at present we have to live with it, until governments world wide do something about it.