Asiannow Emoji

superal

10 minutes ago, blackcab said:

As you can see from the linked article, moderators can view who posted reactions.

With this system what we have found is that in practise stalking by emoji doesn't really occur.

You mean moderators go through thousands of posts every single day to check who give an emoji ?

7 minutes ago, BenStark said:

You mean moderators go through thousands of posts every single day to check who give an emoji ?

No, it means we can see who is responsible if stalking or trolling by emoji is suspected.

• Like 2

Just now, blackcab said:

No, but we do check reactions if a member reports they are being trolled.

Thanks for that explanation, and it approves exactly the point I was making.

Poster doesn't see who gives the sad emoji, so if I receive 10 sad ones over a 1 week timespan, they can be from the same person or from 10 different people.

Do you expect me to report them all the time, and after a while being taken not serious any more because the reports are not accurate?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dingdongrb said:

Wow, feels like I am in grade school all over again.

Please accept my profuse apologies for the circa 250 sad emojis littered about your posts this past week, but it wasn't stalking. I just don't like your point of view. ????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Please accept my profuse apologies for the circa 250 sad emojis littered about your posts this past week, but it wasn't stalking. I just don't like your point of view. ????

......and I don't like the point on top of your head but that doesn't mean I gave you any emojis.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, blackcab said:

If you consistently reported being stalked and you were never correct I would hope you would realise you are not being stalked.

I agree with that, but that was not my point.

You said you can see who post the sad's, but you will only have a look at them after you receive a report.

The poster can not see who post them, so how would he consider making a report or not.

And I'm done in this topic, as it is clear we have no voice in this. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, blackcab said:

We listen to your opinion, however we make decisions for the overall benefit of the forum. With so many members and so many options it is impossible to please everyone.

Have you thought of doing a poll to see how many are for and against seeing the source of emoji?

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Confused 1