More Trump indictments would give Biden and Democrats huge 2024 boost, poll finds

Social Media

39 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Given the amount of moral turpitude DT has displayed, and even boasted about, it is astonishing anyone would vote for him.

It's a measure of the ignorance of many Americans, when in any other country he would run second to the neighborhood dog catcher.

Me thinks it all comes down to ones    Ideology in how my Government controls lives imop! Who is the best choice to hold the office imop

Would I vote for a former Potus again based on all of his reported lies ,political persecution and potential policies he espouses that helps my country move forward both fiscally and safely , I sure would imop. Surely find it difficult to vote for what the left espouses imop

“Most Republicans would vote for Trump even if he's convicted of a crime, poll”

Many of my generation feel a sense of desperation now imop ,especially after the Durham reporting imop .

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/25/1171660997/poll-republicans-trump-president-convicted-crime

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I never agreed to anything. More proof biden loyalists reside in another reality.

I was guilty of myself being facetious. The truth is that his spectacular rally turnout you speak of often are not important as a reflection of voter turnout and more importantly results.

Proof enough? 

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Me thinks it all comes down to ones    Ideology in how my Government controls lives imop! Who is the best choice to hold the office imop

Would I vote for a former Potus again based on all of his reported lies ,political persecution and potential policies he espouses that helps my country move forward both fiscally and safely , I sure would imop. Surely find it difficult to vote for what the left espouses imop

Many of my generation feel a sense of desperation now imop ,especially after the Durham reporting imop .

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/25/1171660997/poll-republicans-trump-president-convicted-crime

Not sure why you posted a link quite a bit prior to the jury's guilty findings but your point is sound for almost all Republicans outlook anyways. The part that "your" generation feeling desperation seems like total made up B* though. Pretty much if you check thoroughly you will find many believe that the  Duran report was a true letdown.

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

Thanks for the poll, confirms Trump has no chance of winning an election if found guilty of a crime. Overall only 27% of people would vote him in. They are obviously part of your crowd........lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vandeventer said:

That's exactly what the Dems. think. so sad. It only makes Trump that much stronger. When will you Dems. see the light and start thinking for yourselves? 

When will Trump see the light and learn that he lost the election, that he is NOT above anybody else, and he is deep in court cases?

How can any of that make Trump stronger.

I understand that you believe that Trump is perfect and has done/can do no wrong in your eyes, but that is only your opinion.

Millions of Americans and other citizens worldwide disagree with you.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

As his claims are proven true, and the "conspiracy theories" and 7 years of wild false allegations against the man fall apart this is a strange headline. It is no surprise that more ridiculous indictments coming from weaponized DAs desperate to nail the man anyhow and anyway possible would please the left, but any reasonable being should be able to see the alphabet agencies obsession and persecution is way outta control and has never happened before. If justice is not blind, it is not justice.

I wonder if there is a tipping point for the left, 7 years of vile baseless accusations against a President is not a good thing if you want to be thought of as credible.

You keep bleating about the Biden administration "weaponising" the FBI and the DoJ, but for some reason you don't post links or provide proof.

So all that is left is your word. Quite frankly IMHO your words are meaningless unless you back them up with proof.

• Love It 1

Is it not a pretty sad indictment on a country such as the USA that the candidates on offer are hardly relevant, let alone inspiring? Of course the USA is not alone in this, most 'Western" democracies suffer from the same paucity of quality in politicians. 

I have a theory that we are governed based on revenge. Most politicians are the sort of people that, as children, didn't play sport and probably had their lunch money stolen, they did join chess and debating clubs perhaps and now....It's their turn!

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Well 74,223,975 US voters agreed with you but 81,283,501 US voters disagreed with you.

The electoral college disagreed with you by 306 votes to 232.

They cannot all be wrong and you be the only one who is right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

Nominee         Joe Biden       Donald Trump    
Party               Democratic    Republican
Home state    Delaware        Florida[c]
Running mate    Kamala Harris    Mike Pence
Electoral vote    306    232
States carried    25 + DC + NE-02    25 + ME-02
Popular vote    81,283,501[1]    74,223,975[1]
Percentage    51.3%    46.8%

I said I can't see why. Unchanged.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheFishman1 said:

Trump said that he declassified everything the problem is how many occasions he was advised on the procedure to declassified files and he didn’t do it. He knew how to do it by because he’s Trump. If you didn’t apply to him another lie I listen to him the other day at the Townhall meeting and 99% of everything he said was a total lie. You guys a Big ConMan he’ll go down as the worst president in  

During the time leading up to the admin departure .
That same agency of unelected bureaucrats that has been in the news  recently is responsible for not disseminating his requests during his time in office .

“[T]he Justice Department has ... failed to declassify a single page," Sens. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, and Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., complained to the attorney general in February.

Much of what happened with the documents in those last days of the Trump administration -- and ever since -- remains shrouded in mystery because current and former government officials involved have refused to speak about it, especially now that the FBI is pursuing its investigation into Trump’s alleged mishandling of a separate cache of classified documents.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-day-office-sensitive-documents-allegedly-disarray/story?id=90989613

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great article about how Trump has managed at the CNN Townhall to make things a lot legally worse for himself than they already are. For one thing, he acknowledged that he was at the White House just before he left office  when he took the documents. That means he willfully took the documents. If he hadn't done that, he could have assigned responsibility to his aides. Also, if he had claimed that the items were in his office in Florida as his term ended, he could have claimed that he didn't move them. That defense is shot too. This also means that the venue of the crime was in D.C.  Not Florida. So no chance of getting fangirl Aileen Cook as his judge.

So much evidence of his cluelessness.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/05/trump-mar-a-lago-classified-admission-cnn.html

• Like 2

I feel the fear coming from the democrat party now - fear of Biden on a stage with Trump - Or Desantis prior to the next election. Biden who has not had an open press conference with 'real' question from unchosen media for months and uses hand notes - verses a full on republican candidate wanting real answers.

I fully expect - my opinion - that the debates will not happen next year - and the democrats only release pre-recorded statements. 

I hope I am wrong as I really am looking forward to the debate

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Off topic trolling videos of Biden removed

2 posts making unsubstantiated claims about the Biden family also removed along with replies.

The topic is:

More Trump indictments would give Biden and Democrats huge 2024 boost, poll finds

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, vandeventer said:

That's exactly what the Dems. think. so sad. It only makes Trump that much stronger. When will you Dems. see the light and start thinking for yourselves? 

Well he better convince 7,000,000 more people than last time to vote for him.....and from what I see, not many Dem's have jumped ship, and he has lost (as usual) more  Independents (of the few he had) and even some of his own red-necks....so you do the math!  Got a life preserver for anyone wanting to join old jackass down in Mar-A-Lardo!!! ????????????????????????????

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You do understand my response was about low participation at biden rallys. But, you knew that. Deflect much.

Most folks are working to much to attend rallies especially if they know what’s needed without crowd induced conformation bias furthermore during the last presidential campaign in the time of the pandemic most thinking people felt it was dangerous to attend crowded gatherings furthermore it was criminally ill responsible in my opinion sir that scourge killed more Americans than all the wars we’ve fought since our inception sir it was killing Americans at 4;000 per day that’s like the Kia on d day Europe ww2 day after day sorry but no.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Generally speaking, one of the traits of cults is that they insist that others are not thinking clearly.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I feel the fear coming from the democrat party now - fear of Biden on a stage with Trump - Or Desantis prior to the next election. Biden who has not had an open press conference with 'real' question from unchosen media for months and uses hand notes - verses a full on republican candidate wanting real answers.

I fully expect - my opinion - that the debates will not happen next year - and the democrats only release pre-recorded statements. 

I hope I am wrong as I really am looking forward to the debate

So just to summarize your thought is the Democratic party is forthcoming to becoming fearful?

Can you provide example so this helps to clarify. Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1