The New Thai Government Re-Listing Cannabis as Narcotic is a Hypocritical Move, Says Cannabis Activist

webfact

2 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

and it's only growing daily

I see what you did there.

2 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

they need to make their minds up on the regulations one way or the other pretty soon.....

Who is "they". You do realize there is currently a caretaker government, the same one which delisted Cannabis Flower. The first Parliamentary session is scheduled for 24 July. Maybe a PM by 3 August, and a cabinet 11 August.

And surely Cannabis isn't a top 10 or 20 issue for a new government to deal with, is it?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1295213-move-forward-party-to-submit-45-bills-for-amendments-and-new-laws/

2 hours ago, Don Chance said:

This is the problem they are tells lies to get marijuana  decriminalized.   Same in the west, people believe marijuana is somesort of medicine. It is just a drug to get high and very addictive for some people. It is not an answer to life.

That’s irony for you ????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JackGats said:

Having availed myself of legal cannabis in Thailand over the past 8 months, I'm amazed at how little addictive it is. I stopped one week ago to allow for some washing-out of my system ahead of my flying back to Europe for the summer, and I feel no missing, craving or withdrawal whatsoever.

If I delay my morning coffee by as little as a few hours I get a stiff headache.

yes well documented.....try to stop cigarettes...relative hard or if you are addicted to alcohol stopping it can be even deadly (and I don't want to know how it feels if it is just a step easier than deadly)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

I think cannabis is more dangerous than sex, although I abstain from both just to be safe.

You can take a condom before you some some cannabis

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jonclark said:

Well at least we can take comfort from the fact that your genes will not be spreading any further in the human population. 

Seriously prove cannabis is dangerous and addictive - you said it as a statement of truth in your previous post, so substantiate your version of truth with evidence...otherwise you are just presented unsubstantiated opinion as fact.  aka Fake news. 

I think Foxy will reply along the lines of i don't have time / need to prove myself to anyone... or not reply at all... 

Do you take cannabis?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AndyFoxy said:

I think cannabis is more dangerous than sex, although I abstain from both just to be safe.

And you think others should behave in exactly the same way?   So are you actually a virgin ?

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1