Hooters Pattaya ///Closed

redwood1

18 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

20230602_124905(5)_copy_1475x1193.jpg

20230602_124928_copy_2016x1512.jpg

20230602_124818_copy_2304x1353.jpg

20230602_124716_copy_1809x1274.jpg

Thanks for the pictures.....

Well if they are going to all the trouble to move the heavy duty kitchen stuff out...

This I would say leans very heavily on the side of a complete closure......

But I guess there is still a small chance this could be a Major" Big Time" Total remodel.....

Edited by redwood1

55 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I used to go to Hooters maybe about once a month with my buddies while in the US. I didn't overthink the experience.

I used to frequent one in Clearwater, FL, plus the original was nearby, I think.  Simply a family restaurant, with OK pub grub, and as you, didn't over think it.   Though always in a relationship.   Plenty of specials (food) to get you in.

For the waitresses, it's just a job, and single guys will probably tip too much if the bat their eyes at them.

Haven't bothered with the ones here, since in tourist areas.  Hooter w/hooter was a plus, OK eye candy.   Here ... padded bras just don't do it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoseThailand said:

Here's my two cents: The concept of Hooters in Thailand is not viable, especially in Pattaya, especially on Beach Road. There is no lack of available "hooters" already, so there is no need to pay for overpriced beer just to look at pretty girls in short shorts.

It was there a surprisingly long time though......since Dec 2015 IIRC. I was enticed by the good looking girls in the shorts, but my first visit, the chicken wings were awful..... after spending time in upState NY, I guess I am spoiled!

"Hooters" in the land where virtually all Thai women are lifelong members of the IBTC, my wife excluded.  She claims it must be related to karma (rather ample C cups back in the day).  Now?  Well, you know how it goes with ample 'hooters,' age, and gravity.  :thumbsup:

In the meanwhile, "Big Hooters" tend to gravitate to the poles.  Rack your brains on that evolutionary twist.  I guess mums in the far northern and southern latitudes need to be able to supply their infants with nourishment during the cold seasons.  <laughs>
Viking Gals Rock!

1664553816_Screenshotfrom2023-06-0214-33-13.png.590df392471d8fef88faa66c6bbf6bd7.png

https://www.worlddata.info/average-breastsize.php

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, connda said:

"Hooters" in the land where virtually all Thai women are lifelong members of the IBTC, my wife excluded.  She claims it must be related to karma (rather ample C cups back in the day).  Now?  Well, you know how it goes with ample 'hooters,' age, and gravity.  :thumbsup:

In the meanwhile, "Big Hooters" tend to gravitate to the poles.  Rack your brains on that evolutionary twist.  I guess mums in the far northern and southern latitudes need to be able to supply their infants with nourishment during the cold seasons.  <laughs>
Viking Gals Rock!

1664553816_Screenshotfrom2023-06-0214-33-13.png.590df392471d8fef88faa66c6bbf6bd7.png

https://www.worlddata.info/average-breastsize.php

Most of Africa AA ?  I don't so. I visited a few African countries and I would say an AA would be the exception.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Olmate said:

Patong one works well.next to Hardrock.

Well, I stayed in Patong at an hotel next to Hooters I walked by it every day.

That one was very well placed, from there people can get the live music from the hardrock cafe and there are no other places nearby to sit down.

• Thumbs Up 1

Only reason I'll miss Hooters is because it's the only place in Pattaya that I found that does a really good Bloody Mary/Caesar with the celery, olives, bacon strip etc.. although not cheap at 399 or something. Went several times and the ladies were friendly sometimes but nothing special that would make me want to revisit just for them.

8 hours ago, KhunHeineken said:
23 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Ah yes! Good reminder. "Bling" AND "Warehouse" you refer too?

The front of The Warehouse was being knocked down today. 

Yes, I heard that Hooter's have leased it for their smaller, open-air venue.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

https://www.facebook.com/hootersasiaofficial/

Facebook Hooters Today....Does anyone see a certain city missing?

IT'S THE WEEKEND! What's your weekend plan? Why not spend it with our Hooters girls? ???????? Visit our locations:.???? Bangkok Nana Soi 4???? Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 15???? Phuket???? Koh Samui

It appears that they don't have a branch in Chiang Rai.

Maybe we prefer our pretty girls "free range"!

On 6/2/2023 at 7:18 AM, NanLaew said:

I used to go to Hooters maybe about once a month with my buddies while in the US. I didn't overthink the experience.

I've been to Hooters in Singapore maybe three or four times over the years. I didn't overthink the experience.

I used to go to Hooters in either Bangkok or Pattaya with my buddies every two months or so. I didn't overthink the experience.

But have you been to Hooters in Riyadh?

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2023 at 10:14 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Last time I looked, the Hooters in Bangkok right across from Nana Plaza was still busy.

And I remember from some time ago that they had more stunning girls in that place than in most of the gogo bars across the road.

So it seems the concept is not the problem.

A friend has a cousin who was (and maybe still is) a Hooters (Nana) girl.  They all have Instagram, FB and TicTok accounts with thousands of followers.  She averages B40-50K a month