Hooters Pattaya ///Closed

redwood1

24 minutes ago, kinyara said:

Yeah, epicentre of those prepared to pay Hooters prices.

Lol.........Soi Bukow Cheap Charlies would avoid a Hooters there like the Plage......It would be a cold day in hell before they would be buying 500 baht hambugers...

5 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

Lol.........Soi Bukow Cheap Charlies would avoid a Hooters there like the Plage......It would be a cold day in hell before they would be buying 500 baht hambugers...

I can’t see why anyone would pay nearly £12 or $15 for a hamburger, bit of bread some salad with a hamburger.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Weren’t Hooters prices for beer similar to a go go bar or even more, both have semi naked ladies.

Well for a loong time local beers like Leo were right around 200 baht, plus tax and a service charge.....But they might have lowered the price a bit after Covid...

32 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Weren’t Hooters prices for beer similar to a go go bar or even more, both have semi naked ladies.

Maybe someone who frequents go-go bars these days in Walking Street and LK Metro can answer your pricing point, from Hooters online menu a pint of Chang works out at 230 baht and a bottle of Heineken 175 baht. The only certainty is it isn't remotely comparable entertainment wise to a go-go bar. 

As a customer to me it's neither one thing nor the other entertainment or food wise, which I think at it's price point makes it hard to succeed against the vast choice of venues offering either dedicated female entertainment or those concentrating purely on food.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/2/2023 at 1:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

i never went in there, i guess it appealed to tourists who didn't know any better

It's like McDonald's.

You know what you get, no surprise when you bring a "girl" home.

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I really like Alan Burger.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The pricing is irrelevant, it's the novelty. 

Sadly, it's all the 99 baht breakfast Guisers and the Cheap Charlie's that really tick me OFF.

You'll find these guys are the moaners and whingers, always finding something to complain about. 

And it ticks me off when people call other people Cheap Charlie’s, some people have limited funds and no matter wether they live here or elsewhere have to budget.

Try telling people who shop in Aldi or Lidl i the U.K. they are Cheap Charlies.

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

And it ticks me off when people call other people Cheap Charlie’s, some people have limited funds and no matter wether they live here or elsewhere have to budget.

Try telling people who shop in Aldi or Lidl i the U.K. they are Cheap Charlies.

Am I talking to you? 

Did you post the negative comments regarding pricing etc? 

Or are you just annoying me with irrelevant information? 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Am I talking to you? 

Or are you just annoy me with irrelevant information? 

Haha.too funny, you just slammed 50% of expats here as irrelevant.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Am I talking to you? 

Or are you just annoying me with irrelevant information? 

No I object to posters referring to others as Cheap Charlies when they don’t know them personally.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Why is that, you go where you can get the best value for money irrespective of your standing in life.

Many don't it seems, i know some characters on here would seek out more expensive places for the same thing, weird i know. Americans seem to be the worse at that, with some exceptions

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Yeah I always took visitors to Hooters, if it moves to bokow that will cease.... soi in a nightmare in a car.

15 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

I can’t see why anyone would pay nearly £12 or $15 for a hamburger, bit of bread some salad with a hamburger.

The ones in Prime Burger are more substantial than that, and a little cheaper. Seems to be surviving even in the Cheap Charlie Central area of Buakhao. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

The ones in Prime Burger are more substantial than that, and a little cheaper. Seems to be surviving even in the Cheap Charlie Central area of Buakhao. 

Prime Burgers start at around 200 baht...

Prime Burger Pattaya menu

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many don't it seems, i know some characters on here would seek out more expensive places for the same thing, weird i know. Americans seem to be the worse at that, with some exceptions

Very true and good not to meet these characters in real life.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:29 PM, dingdongrb said:

Real ones might be difficult to find with all the augmentation surgeries that occur.

Everything you can see and touch is real. You mean, original recipe LOL.