Hooters Pattaya ///Closed

redwood1

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

The pantyhose is a massive turnoff for me, i much prefer their naturally lovely brown legs and silky soft skin.

The girls love them as it covers up the scars from previous farm work. Asian girls are very sensitive about scars on their legs, apart from not liking the brown as much as you do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not a single word or statement from Hooters about the closed Pattaya location.....ZERO...........

Only the removal of Pattaya from facebook posts...

Hooters Asia
1 d  · 
????????'???? ???????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????! All-you-can-eat chicken wings for only 449.- (Dine-in only). What are you waiting for? Try our famous chicken wings at the following locations: Nana Soi 4, Sukhumvit Soi 15, Phuket & Koh Samui. See you

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

They closed the doors due to loyal supporters ?

In fact, we don't know why they closed. If the rent was too high, if the landlord refused to renew the rental contract, if they found another more convenient location,...

A company statement would have been nice. At least say if they close permanently or if they move to another location.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Espanol said:

In fact, we don't know why they closed. If the rent was too high, if the landlord refused to renew the rental contract, if they found another more convenient location,...

A company statement would have been nice. At least say if they close permanently or if they move to another location.

But tossapot said they had many loyal customers (at hooters prices they aint gunna have any on soi bucow !!) .... obviously not enough to keep the door open though.

Am still not sure why a published explanation in needed.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Espanol said:

The rent was increased.

On 6/2/2023 at 9:51 AM, Jingthing said:

To be replaced by a pair of humongous 

Weed Shops

That's another industry filled with "entrepreneurs" who must have come up with the idea while high on their own supply. 

Coals to Newcastle much? 

We and plenty neighbours were all home growing years before Anutin was even a qualified idiot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hooters.  They were running daily specials. Everything half price between 3pm and 4pm or so.  

I used to go in the US once in a while, for lunch. In Pattaya, I’d sometimes go n the afternoon, just because of the special pricing and because it was open and I could watch the people walk by on Beach Road.  Ditto for the location on Soi 4 in Bangkok.  Whatever else you can say about Hooters, at least they were open during the day. Sometimes in Thailand, it seems as though trying to find something to do before 5pm is an exercise in futility. Air conditioning would have helped, no doubt.  

There are similar type places in the US.  One chain is called Twin Peaks.  Another is called Tilted Kilt. There are others, as well.  Breastraunts.  I don’t have a problem with the concept and I don’t mind paying for cold beer and decent food.

• 3 months later...

I liked the place. Sit outside near the road, early evening, watch the sun go down. Nice. The girls may not have lived (measured) up to the top heavy poster fantasy, but every single one was gorgeous. Well above the average for most Pattaya bars!

I’ll miss it.

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It does not feel like much of a loss. I never got Hooters. My dad liked to go there. Was a cheap thrill for him. In the states it seemed like it was a tiny bit of fun. But here? 

Pattaya and Thailand's mass customers know good value and Hooters didn't offer it. 

Let us know what you think of El Gaucho in Jomtien when it opens up, if you can afford the wine,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/3/2023 at 4:54 PM, SAFETY FIRST said:

It's actually quite sad. 

It was always a great venue to take family and friends when visiting. 

FB_IMG_1685787105893.jpg

One of the best places to visit with your wife or loved one. 

Great food, music, hostesses. ????

Oh well, another one of those disappearing good venues. 

IMG_20231008_020049.thumb.jpg.f25ccb4d88f29db542f1bedcb382735a.jpg

2 hours ago, kinyara said:

Pattaya and Thailand's mass customers know good value and Hooters didn't offer it. 

Let us know what you think of El Gaucho in Jomtien when it opens up, if you can afford the wine,

Speaking of value at Hooters lets see here

1 Hamburger 500 baht

1 Beer              200 baht

Tax and service charge almost 20%  140 baht

total                 840 baht

Plus girl tip  20-40-60? baht

So your basic meal cost around 900 baht 

order 2 beers and your up to 1,100  baht

It would be cheaper to eat at the Hilton....lol

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, kinyara said:

Just noticed that yesterday If people thought Hooter's was expensive they will really be in for a shock. Great steak though

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It does not feel like much of a loss. I never got Hooters. My dad liked to go there. Was a cheap thrill for him. In the states it seemed like it was a tiny bit of fun. But here? 

they probably opened as part of the "family friendly" push for the area.

kind of like going to disneyland in the usa and eating at hooters with the teenage kids.

its not really "nasty", but it's enough for a family to say we went there and did that rather then just rejecting the area altogether. when they grt home they have some pictures with the hooters hostesses and can tell people they went to pattaya or sin city.

2 hours ago, bang saen guy said:

Just noticed that yesterday If people thought Hooter's was expensive they will really be in for a shock. Great steak though

The nearest I'll get is walking past on opening day just to see our resident protestor with his cheeseboard shouting " Reduce wine tax, reduce wine tax ", and giving the sommelier the finger through the window as the Thai and foreign wealthy enjoy their 5 star priced meals. 

9 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Speaking of value at Hooters lets see here

1 Hamburger 500 baht

1 Beer              200 baht

Tax and service charge almost 20%  140 baht

total                 840 baht

Plus girl tip  20-40-60? baht

So your basic meal cost around 900 baht 

order 2 beers and your up to 1,100  baht

It would be cheaper to eat at the Hilton....lol

If you think that’s expensive the Robin Hood advertising £90 a head for Christmas Day not including drinks, under 12s half price, need to eat a lot to get £90s worth of food down your neck. It’s not as if they have additional staff costs like they do in the U.K.

I liked Hooters so will go to Nana next week to get a Hooters fix ????

Wasn't expensive if you timed it well for wings and slider specials, as well as half priced draft

Edit: I must admit I didn't like the 7% Gov tax and 10% service charge added after the price on the menu

Edited by Pattaya57