Is It Possible for a 71-Year-Old Farang to Satisfy a Super-smart 43-Year-Old Thai Woman?

Thank you for a very nice writing. I do not know if you do it because you are just bored, and wish to add another troll-thread here.... Or if you are honest and actually open up, and tell a true nice story of your life??? I do not know, do not care, I just enjoyed your writing... Thank you...

I think the question is wrong, what you should ask yourself is: At what age does a man mature? I think that mentally you are still 17 - because of how stupid your question is - or you have very advanced Alzheimer's….

• Thanks 1

So two-mango girl next door seem to have wound your watch?

And why not?

Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro are breeding like rabbits with girls their great grandkids age!

Just make sure she doesn't out-smart you out of your life savings, old chap, there's no coming back from that in your 70s. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to like this Gamma fella haha. I'm a curious kitty and his posts are really something!???? It's either he's high while posting or old age is biting him hard, riveting nevertheless. ????????????????

And yes it's possible for you Gamma to pleasure her as long as you have the right tools and tactics. Just don't expect too much though...

• Like 1

I'm amazed that all of the last dozen or so posts have taken solace in cynicism about the 70-year old guy satisfying the 40- something except financially.  Does it make it easier just to assume that everything is transactional and we are out of the trade past 70 or 80?  If at 82 I just gave up, I wouldn't hear the delicious moans of multiple orgasms and the "thank-you"s from my gorgeous 41 year old partner, who btw has no other partner and hasn't since we got together ten years ago.  You don't have to be sexually active past a certain age.  But if you aren't, you don't need an excuse and you don't have to blame all women.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:16 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Now that I am 71, do you think I still have what it takes to satisfy a woman of 43?

It's a bit of a stupid question as you didn't mention anything about your current physical appearance or sexual ability, which varies significantly with age. 

Even if you can satisfy her, I found a barrier can be created if you're significanly older than her father. The only possible interest you can be to her is financial. Old wrinkly skin is not attractive. Just look in the mirror and stop pretending. 40+ year old Thai women usually have nice tight skin.

I experienced that recently with younger lady. She thought I might be only early 50s, but when she discovered I was over 10 years older than her father, I could see the change in her attitude, immediately. I wasn't interested in anything sexual, but she didn't know that. I was just there for a massage, and a very good non-sexual one it was too LOL.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

As are most of his less than inspirational self-inflated topics. 

Consider the source.

Perhaps so, but such zombie re-runs are becoming more common it seems regardless of the OP.

On 6/4/2023 at 6:20 AM, GammaGlobulin said:

"Properly referencing your sources can not only help you to avoid breaking the University's strict plagiarism rules, but can also help you to strengthen the arguments you make in your work."

So, if you agree with important people it strengthens your argument but if your opinion is uniquely your own it fails? ????

As for the topic - find a needy uni student willing to walk around cleaning your house naked and doesn't mind you "bumping" into her from time to time. Pay her well for the cleaning. :wai:

33 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

So, if you agree with important people it strengthens your argument but if your opinion is uniquely your own it fails? ????

As for the topic - find a needy uni student willing to walk around cleaning your house naked and doesn't mind you "bumping" into her from time to time. Pay her well for the cleaning. :wai:

I cannot deny that I far prefer 24-year-old female Thai students, compared to 42-year-old guesthouse washerwomen who spend most of their time bending and lifting, principally because I find the students much more intellectually stimulating.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1