Do you own a manbag?

bignok

21 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Yes I have a few!

They are called, amongst many things, my wallet which I keep in one back pocket and sundries that I keep in my other pockets etc in various items of apparel !

One craft knife and you could lose your wallet in seconds

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:
47 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Au contraire dear yellow tail....  I care little for the naming of anything I own or wear..... 

Yet you posted pictures and asked. 

Seems you think people care deeply for any subject they choose to post in. 

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:
47 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

But... F-Bags... do you mean? fanny-packs ?... 

No. 

So... what is an 'F-Bag' in Yellowtails world ?

25 minutes ago, newnative said:

Yes, I own one and never leave home without it.  Don't know what I did before they became popular.  In my man bag you will find:  cell phone, wallet, spare masks, throat spray for polluted days, spare coins, kleenex, pen, small notepad, MRT and BTS fare cards, keycard to open the Bangkok condo door and operate the elevator, cloth tape measure, salt and pepper packets, Equal packets, a foldable shopping bag, and a few Werther's caramels.  Sometimes passport and bank books if I am doing banking.  Can't imagine trying to stuff all that into my pockets.

'nuff said...

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seems you think people care deeply for any subject they choose to post in. 

So... what is an 'F-Bag' in Yellowtails world ?

Au contraire dear Richard...errr...Dick, can I call you dick? 

Are you trolling me again? 

Edited by Yellowtail

22 hours ago, delgarcon said:

I've got one that I rarely use, I'm scared of leaving it lying around.

I use a small back pack with loads of pockets, always wear it on my back, that way I can't leave it lying around.

When I sit down to have a meal, I put it either over my shoulder or wear it at the front, as I do on my back.

Out of site and sporty looking, suites me down to the ground.

Picture 1 of 22

Edited by 4MyEgo

49 minutes ago, Surasak said:

One craft knife and you could lose your wallet in seconds

And my life, trousers and dignity (if I had any)!

At my age and the way I dress no self-respecting tramp would see any point in trying to rob me!

I have lived this long and never been attacked/slashed/robbed or lost my wallet or keys.

I suggest you get a life and start to enjoy it rather than worry about the unlikely!

Edited by scottiejohn

2 hours ago, VBF said:

Bit :offtopic:but a mate of mine got drunk in Pattaya one night and a ladyboy approached him on the street (he says ????) and lifted his phone out of his shirt pocket. I keep mine in a zipped shorts pocket...and avoid ladyboys as it happens! 

Point taken. I think I have been drunk about 3-4 times in my entire life, and it was in the company of friends. My contact with ladyboys has been limited to seeing them onstage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I used to wear when out on the motorcycle. 

Come on mate, you know the forum rules.

No posting of own personal information. :giggle:

Captdddddddddddddure.JPG

Edited by quake
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

What do you wear that you can't get 100K in your pocket, Speedos? 

That's only one bundle of bills. I regularly get 30K in my wallet, and I could easily get at least 600K in my two front pockets. 

Oh, and I have a card in my wallet (that I keep in my back pocket) that holds about four million. 

100 K makes a a fairly sizeable bulge, I prefer not to advertise.

I wear trousers, not those imitations of SAS gear with spare ammunition/compass/night vision/MRE pockets.

Unless your wallet is a Faraday cage, that 4 million could be taken by anyone walking past you with the appropriate technology.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skallywag said:

I believe that is what backpacks are for!?  Cannot image why you want a single thin strap cutting into your shoulder when you can use a backpack with padded straps when travelling. 

To each their own, travel light or travel whatever way you like!  5555

I don't use a manbag for traveling. I use it when I reach my destination. For spending a few days in Bangkok, for example. The low end bags have thin straps. The better ones are very comfortable. And like you say, to each his own. Let me deal with the straps, OK? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

100 K makes a a fairly sizeable bulge

A bundle of thousand-baht bills is about the size of a large phone and from about 12 to 18 mm thick depending on how dirty they are.

I prefer not to advertise.

Then why carry around a bag full of money? 

I wear trousers, not those imitations of SAS gear with spare ammunition/compass/night vision/MRE pockets.

Apparently very tight trousers if you can't get a bundle of bills in them without a big bulge. Try not folding them over. 

Unless your wallet is a Faraday cage, that 4 million could be taken by anyone walking past you with the appropriate technology.

They'll overnight me a new one. 

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I dare you to call me a poof to my face.... I have a black-belt in Tai-Chi and I used to sit in beer bars and meet up with Special forces from all over the world...    

... you’d be taken down with one swing of the man-bag in seconds !!... ????

One doesn't have to be Straight to have black belts in some contact sports  and be associated with Special forces.   ????

Had a thick leather one made up in JJ market shop.   Secure buckles and thin wire through a double layer strap.   Carry PassPorts, Wallet, iPad, phones and misc.  Always a chance some scumbag will try to rip it off me from a motorbike a drag me down the street.

Lost wallet in a pickpocket scam many years ago in Silom area.  In Daylight.

Use to bother me carrying the bag, but now I'm comfortable with vs old mini backpack.   Some store won't let you in with backpack, but never stopped when I have my "fagbag".