Do you own a manbag?

bignok

18 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

My is waterproof, carry phone, wallet, glases in glasses case, pack of wet wipes, face mask, flick knife, Bluetooth earphones.

16860557141531509766444930507130.thumb.jpg.8c67e43c6d0886b8bf12a3f7db8ccf3d.jpg

Flick knife? You need to get one that will accommodate at least a machete, if not a smaurai sword!

4 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Flick knife? You need to get one that will accommodate at least a machete, if not a smaurai sword!

It's not that big about 40cm x 30cm adjustable shoulder strap.

100 baht.

Edited by Kwasaki

6 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

If only cargo shorts hadn't been so vilified, the man bag would never have become necessary.

Cargo shorts have been vilified ???

Even with shorts like this (below) I don’t want to wear anything in the pockets unless I absolutely have to... 

Not quite sure what 'man bag' is, but I certainly have more than a few bags. Most with a specific purpose.

My daily bag, which I even occasional put on my person, is called a leg bag.  Wear around waist, but predominately hangs/lays against your leg.  Long downward vs long across/fanny pak style.

Holds quite a bit, wallets, PP, yellow/bank book, TDS pen, blade, specs.

Though I cut he 'holster' straps off, as that's just silly, unless riding a MC.

Takes the weight off my spine, and every little bit less, helps.  Any weight above my waist, is accumulative as the day goes on, and I'll feel at night, when resting.  I rarely carry anything, except from house to vehicle.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thanks 1

I just googled "cargo pants are ugly" and got pages assuring me that cargo pants are "back".

And they're back because people have decided they like ugly things now. How long before they're tossed overboard again?

1 hour ago, Dmaxdan said:

just advertise your wealth. They make you an easy target.

this. walking around tourist areas with all your valuables in one very obvious place is dangerous. 

I tend to go for scruffy, second hand bags... so far so good

I use a modified tactical small-arms chest pack. It can carry about a third of a small day pack in volume. It's perfect for anti pickpocket wear, or slung over one shoulder, or slung over one knee when seated. 

THB 300+ at local police outfitters in olive, sand, or black. 

Then I have a fancy "tux" accessory shoulder bag I got in Osaka. 

One night I was wearing the fancy one across my chest barhopping in a sweaty T-shirt near Thermae. A random streetwalker was grooming a random gent up ahead.

As I approached,  the old gent glanced up, pointed at the bag, and said "Ask him, he look like he has loads of money!" ????

54 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Without the need of a so called "man bag"!

I call them "pockets"!

Yeah but you're walking about with nether regions that look like a Hamster with his cheeks stuffed with walnuts! ????

• Like 1