Pattaya Husband Guns Down Wife in Front of His Children For Chatting With Other Men Online

snoop1130

S__143286455_new-696x391.jpg

A Thai husband in Pattaya gunned down his wife for reportedly chatting with another man on social media. The horrible incident happened in front of their young children.

Pattaya Police and rescuers from the Sawang Boriboon Thammasathan Foundation rushed to a house in the Nongprue sub-district of Banglamung district, Chonburi province, after being notified of the sounds of gunshots at 8 PM yesterday, June 11th.

At the scene of the incident, authorities apprehended the suspect, Mr. Manit Charoenpoo, a 30-year-old tattoo artist, at the front gate of his residence. He was arrested on suspicions that he had gunned down his wife, Ms. Jutathip Chinfan, 28, who was consequently found lying lifelessly in a kitchen in a pool of blood. She had sustained two gunshot wounds to the neck.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/06/12/pattaya-husband-guns-down-wife-in-front-of-his-children-for-chatting-with-other-men-online/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-06-12

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 5
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Then you do not know about the fragile heart and mind of a Thai man. Some wife´s get killed for just refusing to have sex when they feel the urge.

surely there must have been some red flags before she married a sociopath?

like i dunno, drinking at 9 am, walking around in a wife-beater undershirt all day .. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, redwood1 said:

To shoot the kids mother in front of them....Is beyond comprehension.....

It happens when the perpetrator has no brain... comprehension of anything is beyond their capability.

• Thumbs Up 1

They really should do something against all those illegal guns in Thailand .

At least  copy what they did in Serbia after the mass shootings over there ...

Offer a reward for every gun returned to the authorities .

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

If this guy were back in canada he would be miserable. back home it was cut throat to get a halfway decent girl. apparently it was 2 boys to every girl. here, seems like the boy girl ratio is more in favor of the girls.

so, with all the girls around i dont get it that this guy takes his gf's life rather than move on. thats what i started doing when my first wife started messing with my head. back in canada it is on the knees pleeing... here it is as simple as going out and having a beer or a massage. hard to understand these thai guys. they dont know how good they got it.i hope the kids find a good place to be raised 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

They really should do something against all those illegal guns in Thailand .

At least  copy what they did in Serbia after the mass shootings over there ...

Offer a reward for every gun returned to the authorities .

Yes, they should. Here, and everywhere but, this was a legally purchased gun. Doesn't matter anyway, because as we've all seen, many are killed here with machetes. A gun just makes it easier in the wrong hands. And offering a reward would only see people turning in guns they had lying around, maybe from past family members, and they figured they didn't need it anyway. People who think they need guns for self defense or criminals won't turn guns in.

34 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

That comment shows ignorance in it's highest order. First, a beta isn't a passive person. That's what morons like Corey Wayne, a malignant narcissist, wants clueless other men to believe. The problem in this world is that narcissists, disguising themselves as "alpha" males, are the controllers, who want things their way because they were neglected and or abused by their parents in childhood, so when they get to the adult stage, they turn all that hatred out on others around them. 

I am not condoning what he did. But some women think cheating is just a laughing matter. Well guess what.. it isn't. Nor should it be. 

I know guys like this and they have explained to their women what would happen if they did stuff like this. Unfortunately I doubt they had this conversation. Maybe he thought it was self evident. And it probably was. She f'd around and found out. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

I am not condoning what he did. But some women think cheating is just a laughing matter. Well guess what.. it isn't. Nor should it be. 

I know guys like this and they have explained to their women what would happen if they did stuff like this. Unfortunately I doubt they had this conversation. Maybe he thought it was self evident. And it probably was. She f'd around and found out. 

Okay, saying ignorance of it's highest order may have been a bit harsh, Mr Harsh. You are right about some women, and men, thinking cheating is a joke. It's the worst possible betrayal, and deserves punishment yes, but the way he did it only buried himself and hurt his kids. She, and many others like her, always get what they deserve. In the end, a cheat ends up all alone, or with someone that doesn't want to be there, and is miserable but can't see a way out because of financial or children responsibilities they think they can't handle being single. A lot stay for this reason, thinking they can have a wife (or husband) and another partner. It's the difference between someone who has integrity and someone that doesn't care. People die everyday because they are cheaters, and no one wins if the other partner does them in. A person should want to stay with another. Not by force or deception. If you can't be a couple, leave. There are many others that think like you do. A narcissist should end up with a narcissist, and empaths should be together. Like's choices in partners are the most important we make.

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

It is beyond my comprehension as to why anybody feels the need to have a gun, unless your connected to  some sort of criminal activities. Why I don't just get it. 

My reasons are hunting. Others might be to protect yourself or family from those criminals.

15 hours ago, redwood1 said:

To shoot the kids mother in front of them....Is beyond comprehension.....

What's to understand?  

He is a Thai man brought up by mummy & granny to expect subservience.  He is encouraged by them and society to treat females as 2nd class citizens.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Hunting in Thailand. At a guess your American.

No legal hunting in Thailand. I fly back and will eventually move back there. And most other countries have hunting although yes, I'm an American.