Pattaya Husband Guns Down Wife in Front of His Children For Chatting With Other Men Online

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No legal hunting in Thailand. I fly back and will eventually move back there. And most other countries have hunting although yes, I'm an American.

Have fun killing things then, if you don't get shot first.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Have fun killing things then, if you don't get shot first.

If you understood hunting, you would understand that to most of us, it isn't about the killing as much as being out in the woods in nature. Hunting is as necessary to the survival of some species as food. Hunters contribute millions to preservation of woods and wetlands for their quarry, and we eat what we kill, and some donate to the homeless. When hunting stops, some animals over populate, and reach over the carrying capacity of where they live. The real problem with animals is humans encroachment on their habitat, which leads to that over population, decimation of plants ,car accidents, and attacks on humans invading their territory. Just a footnote. Their was a leopard called the Man Eater of Rudrapryag in India, who went from village to village, nightly, and killed, and only sometimes ate, over 120 (reported) humans before a hunter killed him. Leopards, and tigers,  kill hundreds yearly in India still, and they only fear humans when they are hunted. Horrible way to die.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

If you understood hunting, you would understand that to most of us, it isn't about the killing as much as being out in the woods in nature.

Killing for protection and survival is a completely different scenario, you don't NEED a gun to enjoy nature that is the opposite. IMO. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Killing for protection and survival is a completely different scenario, you don't NEED a gun to enjoy nature that is the opposite. IMO. 

No, you don't need a gun to enjoy nature. You do need a gun for hunting legal quarry. And guns for protection from the world's maniacs is necessary. I don't condone killing humans for any other reason than self defense. This man went overboard as I've said, like so many do who are cowards, unstable or in the heat of the moment before logical thinking.

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

If this guy were back in canada he would be miserable. back home it was cut throat to get a halfway decent girl. apparently it was 2 boys to every girl. here, seems like the boy girl ratio is more in favor of the girls.

so, with all the girls around i dont get it that this guy takes his gf's life rather than move on. thats what i started doing when my first wife started messing with my head. back in canada it is on the knees pleeing... here it is as simple as going out and having a beer or a massage. hard to understand these thai guys. they dont know how good they got it.i hope the kids find a good place to be raised 

I have always thought about that too. But how do we really know if it is any different for local SE Asian men? It has to be more favorable to them. But we don't know.

Canada is insane indeed. I have pretty successful friends who are approaching 40 and still grinding it out in the dating scene 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Nope. Let him end his days wallowing in regret, squalor, and infirmity after decades in a Thai prison hellhole. 

Execution is far too quick and merciful. Why do you think so many turn the gun on themselves? To avoid a real punishment of course.  

I completely agree with you.
Like I said already many times, capital punishment would be a favor to him and leave his victims in misery.
The Chinese method would be far better for him.
Put him in a secured jail and sell his organs to the people in need.
In between, forced labor 16 hours per day and give the money to his victims.
When all his organs are sold, give the rest of his body to an university and let them have fun with it.

6 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

They really should do something against all those illegal guns in Thailand .

At least  copy what they did in Serbia after the mass shootings over there ...

Offer a reward for every gun returned to the authorities .

The link report states that the gun was legally purchased and owned by the perpetrator. 

4 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

If you understood hunting, you would understand that to most of us, it isn't about the killing as much as being out in the woods in nature

No I don't understand hunting and NEVER will, But maybe that's bcoz I didn't grew up in a gun crazed culture, where it seems a gun is as common as a table lamp. Are you also a member of the NRA? 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

No I don't understand hunting and NEVER will, But maybe that's bcoz I didn't grew up in a gun crazed culture, where it seems a gun is as common as a table lamp. Are you also a member of the NRA? 

No, but I was a gun salesman when I lived back in Texas

• Sad 1

On 6/13/2023 at 12:14 AM, Harsh Jones said:

He took the masculine route. Say what you want about him, he was no passive beta.  

Masculine?

Just take another look at the above photo.

I see a snivelling, weak and grovelling loser manchild.

Hardly what I would call 'masculine'.

21 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

The real problem with animals is humans encroachment on their habitat,

And humans wandering about that habitat with rifles, wearing silly clothes and shooting them dead?

12 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

And humans wandering about that habitat with rifles, wearing silly clothes and shooting them dead?

Yes, you must wear silly clothes to camouflage yourself from their superior senses. Like I mentioned, some animals have to be kept within the carrying capacity of the land they live on, as overpopulation brings about many problems. Disease spread, more accidents with autos, decimation of flora, and sometimes, when animals get accustomed to living closer to humans because their habitat is developed, attacks from the animals themselves. If you aren't a vegetarian, then  you  eat meat. Ask yourself where that meat comes from. If you live here, you know they will eat anything that moves, and there is very little conservation besides the national parks. In America, for example, there are more deer now than ever before. A lot of that is because hunters dollars goes towards habitat renewal or acquisition. Anti hunters contribute nothing much but problems. If you haven't had wild game, you should try it. It's lean, healthy and is sold in many higher class restaurants. For another example, there are over 1.8 million car-deer accidents yearly, from where around 200-400 people die and over 50,000 are injured. This is with hunting in every state. Imagine if hunting were stopped.

On 6/13/2023 at 3:59 PM, Bundooman said:

Masculine?

Just take another look at the above photo.

I see a snivelling, weak and grovelling loser manchild.

Hardly what I would call 'masculine'.

What he did was an alpha move biologically. There wasn't anything passive about it. Put it that way

8 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

From his facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100029935089826

It looks like he was a religious man, dedicated to his craft and family. And his wife was just casual about throwing it all away and throwing away the honor of their family. 

343438534_622195606145320_91097548347059

343323117_779644803520022_15875021314011

And of course, looks can be deceiving. Many a monk here is unstable and has gone wrong, seeing that some go to the temple to escape from punishment. Same thing in the military back years ago in America. Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, the policeman who killed 22 toddlers here, among many others, were normal looking men until they found them out. Those with some mental illnesses, especially narcissism and psychopaths, can be very charming. A lot of people think about hurting others that do them wrong, like his wife did, but restrain beforehand because of the consequences they'll face.

7 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

And of course, looks can be deceiving. Many a monk here is unstable and has gone wrong, seeing that some go to the temple to escape from punishment. Same thing in the military back years ago in America. Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, the policeman who killed 22 toddlers here, among many others, were normal looking men until they found them out. Those with some mental illnesses, especially narcissism and psychopaths, can be very charming. A lot of people think about hurting others that do them wrong, like his wife did, but restrain beforehand because of the consequences they'll face.

It's often the case that the monastery becomes the refuge of a scoundrel .

15 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

From the article: “one .9mm bullet casing and seized from the suspect a .9mm CZ pistol and four rounds of ammunition in the magazine.”

Must have been a really small gun. 

Not a revolver, so they obviously mean a bullet in the chamber and four remaining in the magazine.