Romanian authorities change human trafficking charge against Andrew Tate

onthedarkside

I have seen parts of the interview in bbc, and now spammed with different channels where he appearing. Same as Putin propaganda channels, the commentaries is 100% in favor of him, and treated as the genuin man all over.

I tried to comment on Putin videos especially Russia today, but censored immediately several times, and my best guess he is using the same methods building his reputation as the Savior against the matrix. 

He was asked if he believed he was the most influential man for men at the moment, and his answer is "Im the most googled man" at the time being. 

One click on social media, and you are spammed with Tate for a long time, and I have several times deleted my feed from those channels, but one click is all it takes to be back on the feed. 

We are hostages of algorithms! And he or they know how to use it for their advantage.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

It gets worse with this animal..........

Leaked Texts Reveal Andrew Tate’s Harrowing Tactics to Lure Women

Tate explained how he isolated one woman until she “lost her support networks at home” and kept her from leaving his Bucharest house. “The real goal is for her to agree to never go anywhere without me. Not even her home town,” he wrote. “I need her working.” Tate also appeared to seek help from his associates to force one woman to share sexually explicit content on OnlyFans, admitting he’ll be “making the play tonight.” “Since she moved [to Bucharest] she’s been fed. But nothing else,” he wrote. “She’s broke. And she can’t go home. And she can’t leave the house. Man, I sound almost evil.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-texts-reveal-andrew-tates-harrowing-tactics-to-lure-women

• Thanks 1