Condoms :)

sead

25 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you cannot get them from Lazada , I usually get my 68 mm condoms from Boots chemist , they sell them by the dozen and that usually  lasts me a week 

Ty for that.

38 minutes ago, London Lowf said:

Have a heart - you're far too large for the average Thai bargirl/freelancer.

But, to answer your question, I buy my 65mm from Lazada!

Ty for that

58 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

If you cannot get them from Lazada , I usually get my 68 mm condoms from Boots chemist , they sell them by the dozen and that usually  lasts me a week 

Stop using the 88mm. All natural.

Where did you find even

23 minutes ago, asf6 said:

Is 62mm the diameter, the circumference or the length? 

It's the flat width. Lay it down flat like you ironed it. Measure across at the base.

As for the OP, 62mm in Thailand? Where? Anything larger? Never found anything larger than a 56mm.

Oh, 'asking for a friend'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walker88 said:

Where did you find even

It's the flat width. Lay it down flat like you ironed it. Measure across at the base.

As for the OP, 62mm in Thailand? Where? Anything larger? Never found anything larger than a 56mm.

Oh, 'asking for a friend'.

Just bought from lazada

1 hour ago, JoseThailand said:

I buy 68mm from Boots too, but they are too tight for me. Do you know where I can find something like 72?

Perhaps they have them at the Polo Club down Soi Siam CC Rd. 

ASEAN is going downhill fast. First it was guys saying their girlfriends are all self-supporting, now it's people claiming they need outsized condoms.

What's next? Posters that reckon they can satisfy a woman six times in one night, or can satisfy six women in the same time?

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

i will give this a try in the name of scientific research. 

Choose your preferred alternative carefully, stimulants distort the data.

I would have thought six women would require more time, unless you are of the "wham bam thank you mam" persuasion

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

What's next? Posters that reckon they can satisfy a woman six times in one night, or can satisfy six women in the same time?

They do!! mostly by n ot having sex with them ????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sead said:

Yes the circumference

Walker88 says it is the FLAT width, which in my interpretation means the diameter. So a scientific study with my tape measure and an imagined erection, 65mm diameter is very large, whereas 65mm circumference is small.

Edited by KannikaP

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

What, you can't do that? In Thailand, anything is possible, as the women are so incredibly fetching.

In all seriousness, there are folks gifted/cursed with an above average piece of equipment, like 'my friend', and it seems the OP, too. Yes, everyone likes to claim it, but sometimes it is true. Size is not better or worse, it just is, and in the interest of safe sex, it has to be addressed. The OP is trying to be responsible and safe.

16 hours ago, stoner said:

they make condoms over 40 ? i had no idea. 

there is saying in France..... "mieux une petite bosseuse qu'une grande paresseuse"  translation   "better a little hard worker one than a big lazy one   555

• Love It 1

23 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

there is saying in France..... "mieux une petite bosseuse qu'une grande paresseuse"  translation   "better a little hard worker one than a big lazy one   555

what if it's a little budgie bird ? not much impact can be done with such a small pecker. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

What, you can't do that? In Thailand, anything is possible, as the women are so incredibly fetching.

In all seriousness, there are folks gifted/cursed with an above average piece of equipment, like 'my friend', and it seems the OP, too. Yes, everyone likes to claim it, but sometimes it is true. Size is not better or worse, it just is, and in the interest of safe sex, it has to be addressed. The OP is trying to be responsible and safe.

Fair enough, I was indulging in some hyperbole.

I have only had sex with one Thai woman without a condom, my past, present and hopefully future GF.  I am average Australian size.

I agree Thai women are incredibly seductive.

Edited by Lacessit

3 hours ago, stoner said:

what if it's a little budgie bird ? not much impact can be done with such a small pecker. 

better have a good friend to borrow "bigger" one from  555

7 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Walker88 says it is the FLAT width, which in my interpretation means the diameter. So a scientific study with my tape measure and an imagined erection, 65mm diameter is very large, whereas 65mm circumference is small.

The flat width is actually half the circumference not the diameter.

As circumference =πD, the OP's 62mm flat condom width would have a diameter of 39mm.

• Thumbs Up 2