90 day report query

I am a long term expat living in Songkhla and my 90-day report is due on Monday, but I will be on the road during this time so I plan to do the report at Phang Nga Immigration or Phuket Immigration. In the past I have always done it in Hat Yai. I feel like this shouldn't be a problem, but just wondered if I am overlooking anything or if there any new rules/regulation about having to report in the province where you reside. Any advice welcome. Thanks in advance. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I applied online to fill out the TM47 and it 'said' successful and sent me an email with a tm47 form filled in with the data I had provided. 

However, the form had several bits missing such as the space that says "Written At:" and the Arrival Card Number. 

I am confused, does this mean I am now finished? 

For a number of years (2008-2011), I maintained a dual residence:  one in Bangkok (for annual processing of a retirement extension), and one in Phuket where I resided for most of the year (for 90-day address reports). 

There was never a problem with Immo in either location. 

That doesn't mean there won't be a problem now.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TaoNow said:

There was never a problem with Immo in either location

There should have been an issue as you should have either done a TM30 (change of address) to enable you to file 90 day reports at Phuket or done them with CW.

Doing annual extensions at CW then that is where you file your 90 reports. 

In the situation of living mainly in Phuket that's not an issue as you can use online or mail. 

Edited by DrJack54

28 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Good point... can check on the online site & you should see something like... 

image.thumb.png.86a35ce9b5d15c2392286669454c91aa.png

And the PDF (you receive) will look different as it will have AFAIK a RED (or Black) stamp in it with your new reporting date

Edited by MJCM
Added some wording
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, phuketsub said:

I applied online to fill out the TM47 and it 'said' successful and sent me an email with a tm47 form filled in with the data I had provided. 

However, the form had several bits missing such as the space that says "Written At:" and the Arrival Card Number. 

I am confused, does this mean I am now finished? 

No you are not finished yet, but neither do you have go looking for an office to report to. You've done you bit now, the approval with your next reporting date will arrive in a day or 2. No problem.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Does anyone know if I Can you do the 90 online if you have traveled out of the country, with an re entry stamp, but obviously the date is not the same in the passport, but 90 days from arrival? Thanks 

1 hour ago, jcmj said:

Does anyone know if I Can you do the 90 online if you have traveled out of the country, with an re entry stamp, but obviously the date is not the same in the passport, but 90 days from arrival? Thanks 

Yes.

Remember to change your entry date when you autofill. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Moonlover said:

No you are not finished yet, but neither do you have go looking for an office to report to. You've done you bit now, the approval with your next reporting date will arrive in a day or 2. No problem.

Thanks!

17 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I don't think I've ever had an online report where the "Written At" was filled in

image.png.aa37d1b4fbc3103e8f154377eb05af48.png

... and they've removed the Arrival Card (TM6) number as these are no longer required when arriving by air. 

Sounds like you're good to go for another 90 days, enjoy your travels ???? 

Thank you very much. 

On 6/18/2023 at 12:32 PM, DrJoy said:

90 day report (In person) can be done only at the Office which issued your extension of stay.

Try to do online.

There should have been an issue as you should have either done a TM30 (change of address) to enable you to file 90 day reports at Phuket or done them with CW.

Doing annual extensions at CW then that is where you file your 90 reports. 

In the situation of living mainly in Phuket that's not an issue as you can use online or mail. 

Phuket ONLY 
IF ur extension is done at another province, and even if you file a TM 30 for Phuket <
you Can NOT do ur 90 day report on-line for Phuket, but MUST do it at one of the 3 immigration offices> 

some offices (like Khon Khan) are on automatic approval  Others ......

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yang123 said:

On-line system working well today:  Form submitted at 09.59hrs; Approval received at 10.19hrs.  Quickest ever result! ????

Not for me, applied on Friday and still NO approval ????

11 hours ago, MJCM said:

Not for me, applied on Friday and still NO approval ????

I applied last Tuesday and still pending. Luckily I got a postal report off at the last minute... can't say I'm impressed with my first experience of the online system. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Luckily I got a postal report off at the last minute... can't say I'm impressed with my first experience of the online system. 

Assume you are using this one.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

BTW: I also once did a postal  when I was couple of days "pending" online.

Subsequently online was approved and later the postal was sent back with a noticed "already approved" 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Assume you are using this one.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

BTW: I also once did a postal  when I was couple of days "pending" online.

Subsequently online was approved and later the postal was sent back with a noticed "already approved" 

Yes that is the one I used. Fortunately I have still lots of time so I will keep waiting. My IO doesn't accept (AFAIK) Postal 90 day Reports.