Blender for vegetable

Finlaco

Hi

Any member have a recommendation for a blender capable of doing ginger and other vegetables.  One that they have been using for a few years.

Shopee reviews etc... are great for knowing that the product looks as described but not how its working 6 months later.

Google returns blender recommendations which aren't readily available in Thailand.  If you don't have a personal suggestion, that's ok, move onto the next topic (please).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Any food processor will do as long as you cut tough root vegetables to smaller pieces before processing chopping them in the food processor.

It also helps if you add just a little bit of water. IMO

• Thumbs Up 1

I use a Nutribullet 1000. I use it only for blending hard vegetables into a drinkable smoothie without chunks. I mostly use beetroot carrot and apple with ginger. The 1000 model may have been discontinued but they do a 900 and a 1200. Availability in Thailand, I haven’t checked.

We've got a small Braun table-top food processor which does everything. It has a 2 litre pot with handle for easy movement and emptying. Its great for a small batch of tabouli, hummus, or curry paste. 

We've also a food processor that sits atop (as an attachment) our Chef XL Kenwood mixer which can chop, mix, blend, puree, and liquify anything and large quantities too.

Both cut finely, fibrous stuff like gingers, galangal, lemon grass.

Depends on volume you're blending.  One of the those 'bullet' thingys, for 1 or 2 servings at a time.

But any more and hard to beat a decent or even inexpensive food processor for just blending.  A bit more power is using for some other things, ex; bread making.