Trump denies exposing secret Iran paper in heated interview with Bret Baier – latest news

Social Media

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Indeed. You are a case in point of Trump losing the support of his base. Realization that he can't / won't win is setting in. Unfortunately the GOP has chosen the outside barrier by hanging on too long.

The primary system works by divide & conquer. With all the "Republican" fragmentation, Trump could be their candidate again!!

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The bigger issue is FOX is now backing Trump criminality as being more newsworthy.

FOX views are now being treated to Trump’s lies being called out and his criminality bro g openly discussed on their favorite news channel.

So they will switch their viewing to CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) or throw their TVs out the window.

11 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Best not to pretend they're not adversaries when they are.

Make peace, not war!

Trump was at least a peaceful man.

During his presidency the USA stopped killing foreigners like never before.

Trump may well be a criminal, but he wasn't a war criminal.

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

and, by extension, you believe the US should abstain from helping Ukraine defend it self against Russia as well?

Nor should it have provoked Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor by imposing a rubber embargo. And the USS Peary should never have been defending Darwin when it was sunk by Japanese aircraft.

Nor should it have fought the Chinese to defend South Korea.

This is a story about USA attacking Iran .

Do you think that Trump/USA should have attacked Iran ?

(Need to take into consideration how the USA attacking Iraq and Afghanistan went )

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

(Need to take into consideration how the USA attacking Iraq and Afghanistan went )

Not then but I do now.

The US attacked Afghanistan because it got the name of the perpetrating country wrong. 15 of 19 9/11 bombers were Saudis. None were Afghans.

It should also be noted that Trump turned Iran into an enemy of the US and pushed it towards Russia.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not then but I do now.

The US attacked Afghanistan because it got the name of the perpetrating country wrong. 15 of 19 9/11 bombers were Saudis. None were Afghans.

Afghanistan was the Country where the terrorists had a safe haven and could arrange terrorists events and 9/11 was arranged by terrorists in Afghanistan .

The invasion of Afghanistan was not a revenge attack for 9/11 and (that's why Saudi wasn't attacked) , it was to remove the Afghan terrorist sympathiser Afghan Government .

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not pro-Trump, but ..............

If the President of the USA can't view and share their countries secrets it just seems wrong.

Surely it's all up to him?

If I were president, my defense would be, "They're my secrets to do with what I will"

HaAnd Jack Smith would be up yo ass too with charges under The Espionage Act. ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Both went well initially. USA just never knows when to "pull out"/GTFO. Always on years long overstays????

Kevin McCarthy lets it slip he thinks Trump is going to jail

"Do you think it's equal and fair that a political opponent is gonna be given jail time — but a presidential son — and if you compare this to other individuals in America that have the same accusations against them, the same crimes that they had been guilty of, they are proposed to have ten years and another time period?" McCarthy said to CNN's Manu Raju.

https://www.rawstory.com/kevin-mccarthy-trump-jail/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The guy spews so much BS and constantly lies, makes ???? up and just blabs whatever is floating thru that airhead...there is no possible way he can keep track. Nobody can. He contradicts himself constantly. Sometimes in the very next sentence...or what is his failed attempts forming a meaningful sentence. Complete and utter lying imbecile. ????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

The guy spews so much BS and constantly lies, makes ???? up and just blabs whatever is floating thru that airhead...there is no possible way he can keep track. Nobody can. He contradicts himself constantly. Sometimes in the very next sentence...or what is his failed attempts forming a meaningful sentence. Complete and utter lying imbecile. ????

.......and from the looks of it, will take the the 2024 election. 

Paradox in the waiting.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Here is a almost 21 minute portion of the interview. For his comment on loosing the election look at 13 minutes 37 seconds

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6329751193112

I clicked on the link and Fox News has news for me, once I disable my Ad Blocker.

Do they not understand why people use Ad Blockers?

If you put it out for anyone to look at Ad free that is good. If you want to pump your ads onto my browser, that is a no no and I don't NEED to watch it.

Just maybe more republican leaders  will finally admit what they have privately known for years that their loyalty to Trump and their constant defense of him regardless of what he said or did was a mistake.  They got conned by one of the greatest conmen ever seen. 

Just admit it.  Everyone makes mistakes in their lives and you made a whopper in defending this incompetent lying excuse for a president.

It takes a big person to admit their mistakes.  Put on your big boy pants and own up to the fact that you have enabled much of the behavior and damage that trump has done to the USA.

Even fox "news" seems to be changing their tune and showing you that the "emperor has no clothes".

• Like 2