Hunter Biden investigators limited questions about 'dad,' 'big guy' despite FBI, IRS objections: whistleblower

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You know, if I had to choose who is smarter between Chinese businessmen and Hunter Biden, well let's just say that it is not a hard choice....

Do you think Elizabeth Holmes was smarter than Henry Kissinger, George Schultz, Jim Mattis, and Betsy DeVos?  Ok, obviously she's smarter than Trump's Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, but all the rest? 

Yet all of them and many more were taken in by the Theranos fraud.  Even smart people can become stupid when they think they have a chance at easy money.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Fox "News" is not a credibly objective news source.

That's obvious from their recent massive settlement with Dominion.

Who do you feel is a "credibly objective news source"?

I've been looking and can't find one that is unbiased.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, placeholder said:

This is a crime?

Never said it was. It is, though, completely disgusting and immoral.  Not to mention the fact that the entire Biden family refuses to recognize Hunter's youngest daughter. That also can tell you something about them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, riclag said:

The proof is the testimony by IRS Whistleblowers and leave Trump out of this thread

So according to YOU only President Biden can be mentioned on this thread.

AFAIR it is an open thread and ANYBODY can comment on it. If you have a problem with that. then please contact the moderators.

If they delete my post, I don't have a problem. However I have the same posting rights as you and everybody else.

It would be the same as me telling you that you cannot comment on any post about President Biden.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Bias is one thing. Purveying blatant falsehoods is quite another.

Ok, who doesn't speak blatant falsehoods? The left with Russian collusion, and the right with a stolen election, both were blatant falsehoods.

Politicians and the media are all corrupt.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It was disgusting and immoral for Hunter Biden to have a relationship with his brother's widow? Because his brother is going to be offended?  What I think could be more fairly called disgusting is characterizing this as 

"Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"

Seems kind of unhinged as well, actually.

Yet another long stretch for a very thin straw.

35 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Who do you feel is a "credibly objective news source"?

I've been looking and can't find one that is unbiased.

It's relative.

Reuters - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Also AP and PBS News Hour, left center but accurate.

Fox News questionable source.

Obviously!

Fox News (foxnews.com) - Bias and Credibility - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It was disgusting and immoral for Hunter Biden to have a relationship with his brother's widow? Because his brother is going to be offended?  What I think could be more fairly called disgusting is characterizing this as 

"Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"

Seems kind of unhinged as well, actually.

What I failed to mention was that Hunter was STILL MARRIED when he "had a relationship" with his dead brother's widow. Does that bring it up to the level of disgusting or immoral for you?

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You are the only one doing the comparing. The thread is about Hunter Biden. If you could possibly confine your remarks to the topic without trying to deflect, that would be great. I understand you have a kind of obsession with the former president. But God knows there are enough discussions here about him already, don't you think?

Right.  It's not like the MAGA people have an obsession over anyone named Biden.

Oh wait....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

What I failed to mention was that Hunter was STILL MARRIED when he "had a relationship" with his dead brother's widow. Does that bring it up to the level of disgusting or immoral for you?

Do people having affairs disgust you? Seems kind of unconvincing from someone who wrote: "Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"I guess you think Hester Prynne deserved to wear that scarlet letter. Wake up! The year is 2023.

Or is it drug addiction that disgusts you? Such uberprudery!

What I found rather disgusting and deranged to boot was encountering someone who could write "Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Allegations are not the same as proof.

IF they go to court and are not proven will withdraw your remarks?

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Do people having affairs disgust you? Seems kind of unconvincing from someone who wrote: "Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"I guess you think Hester Prynne deserved to wear that scarlet letter. Wake up! The year is 2023.

Or is it drug addiction that disgusts you? Such uberprudery!

What I found rather disgusting and deranged to boot was encountering someone who could write "Who banged his brother's widow while being a crack addict, Alex?"

Yes, people who break their marriage vows DO disgust me. They should disgust everyone. No excuse for such behavior, especially when a person has children.  If a person's marriage is troubled, then end it.  Get divorced, then look elsewhere.  But having sex with your children's aunt while you are still married to their mother? Loathesome.

Drug addiction? Yes, also disgusting. Particularly in the scion of a rich family who should know better. And in a person who had myriad chances to better himself and p!ssed them all away.

The fact that it is 2023 doesn't excuse immoral behavior.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Right.  It's not like the MAGA people have an obsession over anyone named Biden.

Oh wait....

For sure they do. Also hopefully they confine their prejudices to discussions on the topic of "Biden".  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Its the truth!

Majority counsel 1. Is there any reason you are unable to provide Truthful answers to todays questions?

Mr.  Shapley . There is not.

Please explain the connection between 'it's the truth ' and the rest of your post.

Iyop of course.